Incredible! Tiny thai 148/42 drive big bike

Shop mak

6 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

She looks very uncomfortable.

I've been riding big bikes (1000cc over) more than 15 years in Thailand. 

I'm never comfortable riding on Thai roads but love to ride, been riding since 10years of age. 

I've got mates ride all, big trips, I prefer to take the car. 

I only ride big bike after 4pm (cooler), never in the night time or when raining. 

I'm more comfortable on my PCX. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

19 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm never comfortable riding on Thai roads but love to ride, been riding since 10years of age. 

I only ride big bike after 4pm (cooler), never in the night time or when raining. 

Am much the same.

I took my bike up to the motoGP in the back of my pickup..... rest of the guys in our mob rode.

'Riding' a big, high seat Adventure bike is not a problem. Preventing it from falling over when you stop is. She would only be able to put one foot on the ground, with the bike likely leaning in that direction, hardly a stable position. And if it falls she will have a tough time getting it upright again. 

I remember a guy who had a big BMW. His girlfriend took it for a ride in my street, lost her balance, and was too small to control the weight. All the fairings were scratched on one side.

He was effing and blinding about the damage, I thought he was a damn fool for letting her ride a bike that size.

I don't think the relationship lasted, he was more concerned about the bike than her.

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2023 at 9:58 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

But she is clearly too small for this bike, which aside from being very dangerous must not be pleasant at all. But I get this is the concept of her tiktok channel.

PCX 160 is as high as I will go in Thailand. I think a higher cc would be asking for trouble.

2 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

But she is clearly too small for this bike, which aside from being very dangerous must not be pleasant at all. But I get this is the concept of her tiktok channel.

PCX 160 is as high as I will go in Thailand. I think a higher cc would be asking for trouble.

Who are you to judge?

We don't know her or her abilities. 

I have many petite female friends and elderly male friends who ride regularly, competent, switched on, safe as houses. It's the Incompetent, the untrained, the inexperienced riders that need to get of our dangerous roads. 

Ride on and ride safe dude 😎

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

10 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Who are you to judge?

We don't know her or her abilities. 

I have many petite female friends and elderly male friends who ride regularly, competent, switched on, safe as houses. It's the Incompetent, the untrained, the inexperienced riders that need to get of our dangerous roads. 

Ride on and ride safe dude 😎

If both feet don't touch the ground when stopped, then the bike is too big for you.

Ride safe :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

If both feet don't touch the ground when stopped, then the bike is too big for you.

Ride safe :thumbsup:

Petty argument. 

If brain is not in head you should avoid riding a bike. 

These brainless riders are a danger to themselves and everyone else on the road 

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Petty argument. 

If brain is not in head you should avoid riding a bike. 

These brainless riders are a danger to themselves and everyone else on the road 

I agree.

This girl is obviously a good rider, all I am saying is her position on the bike is clearly uncomfortable and I doubt she uses it for long trips.

8 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I agree.

This girl is obviously a good rider, all I am saying is her position on the bike is clearly uncomfortable and I doubt she uses it for long trips.

OK, thanks for the clarification. 👍

Being a longtime biker I admire her. 

I hope she has many, many decades of enjoyment. 

I love my bikes and enjoy the company of my fellow riders. 

Take care out there friends. 😎

• Like 2