I’m looking to buy a new mobile phone – with this specification .

tomgreen

I’m looking to buy a new mobile phone with the general specification of ......

1. Android
2. Lightweight and Slim 
3. Dual Slim ( one slot for a SD memory card )
4. Display - 6 inch or above
5. Decent camera
6 .Budget – 10,000 Baht

I have a problem with my hands holding a heavy mobile phone , so the mobile phones weight and thickness are important to me .

Ive done some quick research and the Oppo Reno 8T (5G) seems to fit my requirements .

Has any one had experience of Oppo mobile phones or can recommend a mobile phone ( any brand ) that has a similar or better specification . 

Thanks .

Could contain:

Could contain:

Last month, I bought a Samsung A05s 6g/128g phone and so far, it's looking really favorable.  Dual SIM, full HD screen and Samsung has always had a pretty flawless operating system.  5500 baht is the going price in BKK with no haggling.  Came out in October.  The A05 (no "S") has a lower resolution screen for a little less.

One thing I miss is small size.  My first smartphone was a Samsung S2 and it was the perfect (small) size, though a small shadow of what's available out there today in terms of spec's.  I also liked that it had a replaceable battery, and have gone through several in 10+ years.  Still works to this day, but I keep it in a box at home.

On 11/5/2023 at 2:57 PM, bunnydrops said:

I've owned Oppo's in the past. They make good phones. I still use one as a second, must be 7 years old now. Still will hold 70% charge.

Thank you , its good to know 👍

On 11/5/2023 at 3:06 PM, KannikaP said:

Beware if you buy on Lazada or similar. Some vendors advertise Opp0, or Oppo etc. They are fake copies.

Same as Heuwei or Sansumg. 

Thanks, thats some thing I did not know 👍

On 11/5/2023 at 5:30 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I just bought the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G, good phone, went for the 8gb 256gb model, under 9k I think, fits your requirements

Cheers - I'm going to check it out 🙏