New Passport, 90 day report, TM30

Jomtien Immigration.

This is one for those people who consistantly say that when you get a new passport you have to go in person to do a 90 day report and submit a new TM30.

I entered Thailand on September 28th carrying old and new passports. I was stamped in on new passport.

2 weeks after arrival I visited Jomtien immigration to change my retirement extension stamp to my new passport, a free and easy procedure. No mention of TM30.

Yesterday despite people saying it cant be done I submitted ONLINE a new 90 day report using my new passport. This morning it was approved until MARCH.

My TM30 is about 6 years old and I always return to the same address with my extension and a re entry permit. Nothing was mentioned about submitting a new one.

Many criticisms of Jomtien by people who dont know, but I always find them first class.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2023 at 8:39 AM, jimn said:

Trying to bump this one up because Jomtien Immigration is a well duscussed topic. I am surprised no one wishes to comment. Especially those who have posted incorrect information about Jomtien recently.

When you see a post with information you know to be incorrect, please feel free to reply to that post and give the correct information, preferably with a link to the source.

On 12/15/2023 at 8:39 AM, jimn said:

Trying to bump this one up because Jomtien Immigration is a well duscussed topic. I am surprised no one wishes to comment...

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am sure other readers also appreciated your post but felt no need or cause to comment on it.

:mfr_closed1: