Motorcycle transporter mover needed ?

liddelljohn

3 hours ago, liddelljohn said:

I have to move  a Ducati from Sattahip to Chicane in Bangkok for computer Diagnostics....

Have you tried the Ducati factory in Rayong? Some what nearer if you just need a Diag check, plus might have transport. Worth a phone call Monday at least.

Buona fortuna.

1 hour ago, RayWright said:

Have you tried the Ducati factory in Rayong? Some what nearer if you just need a Diag check, plus might have transport. Worth a phone call Monday at least.

Buona fortuna.

Had this bike for 20 years  just completed a full refurbishment over 3 years bike is like new  ,, but not getting and volts to coils and injectors ,,  everything else is ok  but without a diag  I cant solve it ,, I dont know anyone at the factory to contact  and  its unlikely they  have bits for this bike its a 2001 ,, i have lots of spares coils, ECU etc  the tps and immobiliser are fine the strater and fuel pump is fine

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, liddelljohn said:

I would like to thank Egelbert and P Nan  from bangkok who is an expert Ducati mechanic  , he came to my house in Bangsare and we got the bike sorted    all running nicely    , what a nice chap  ,,,he had been delivering some ducatis in the area  and made time to come to me  with diagnostics and some spares ,,,

so ...

happy ending.!

;-)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1