Trump ineligible to contest next year!

CanadaSam

14 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Silly boy..its one State only, and one that he didn't win last election, so not a biggie for him.

But hopefully some other States may get some balls and vote for the same.

But now it's in the hands of the Supreme Court who will make a decision in January.

Idiots Don't judge a book by the cover

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

My dreams coming true, the dumpster does not get to contest to be president again!!!

In my dreams Americans would wake up one day and realize that it is not a good idea to vote for a maniac like him to be president.

But it seems that won't happen in the real world anytime soon.

Back to sleep and dreaming. And yes, I also have better dreams than that. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, timendres said:

In my dreams, both parties start offering presidential candidates worth voting for.

Has not happened in forever.

They're all too old as well, the Senate could do with a good clear out of the geriatrics too

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

Whooo Hooo!!!!

My dreams coming true, the dumpster does not get to contest to be president again!!!

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/19/politics/trump-colorado-supreme-court-14th-amendment?

In all your excitement and Trump hatred, you couldn't even bother to read the article and then posted a fake thread title.

The Colorado Supreme Court is made up of 7 Democratic Appointees, who ruled 4 - 3 against Trump. This is the Democratic party becoming desperate. It will be shot down in the Supreme Court by January 5.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JensenZ said:

In all your excitement and Trump hatred, you couldn't even bother to read the article and then posted a fake thread title.

The Colorado Supreme Court is made up of 7 Democratic Appointees, who ruled 4 - 3 against Trump. This is the Democratic party becoming desperate. It will be shot down in the Supreme Court by January 5.

And I thought that judges is the USA are just judges, and not DEM judges or GOP judges. What a wonderful democracy they are... 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, couchpotato said:

Silly boy..its one State only, and one that he didn't win last election, so not a biggie for him.

But hopefully some other States may get some balls and vote for the same.

But now it's in the hands of the Supreme Court who will make a decision in January.

It will 99.9% be shot down by the Supreme Court.

• Haha 1

Don't know for sure how the supreme court will rule but assume they will vote pro Trump though. Ideally, they would vote based on the constitution rather than partisan politics. But the court's credibility in that department has been ruined going back to Bush v Gore.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1