ICT Website Defaced By Hacker

george

Why suffer? We're out of here within two years.

Mr. Tony,

Your inference is that all foreigners will be ejected in two years? I sometimes worry about that very situation ever since the coup. The junta general/prime minister is becoming a real peacock and I am sure that he does not want to give up his 'chair' now. Myanmar = Thailand? I wonder.

The Thai Government websites appear to have been created by 13 year old students using an ancient version Micrososoft Office Front Page. Even at that, they are as amateurish as something the uneducated children could create in just a few minutes, and very much an embarrassment to anyone. It is no wonder that they were so easy to deface. And yet, the people that do the work on this horrific looking HTML & graphics consider themselves experts and are proud to display their work. It is a real travesty.

I truly wonder when Thailand will wake up. You can look at only your own anus for just so long and think it to be a beautiful thing.

Why suffer? We're out of here within two years.

Mr. Tony,

Your inference is that all foreigners will be ejected in two years? I sometimes worry about that very situation ever since the coup. The junta general/prime minister is becoming a real peacock and I am sure that he does not want to give up his 'chair' now. Myanmar = Thailand? I wonder.

The Thai Government websites appear to have been created by 13 year old students using an ancient version Micrososoft Office Front Page. Even at that, they are as amateurish as something the uneducated children could create in just a few minutes, and very much an embarrassment to anyone. It is no wonder that they were so easy to deface. And yet, the people that do the work on this horrific looking HTML & graphics consider themselves experts and are proud to display their work. It is a real travesty.

I truly wonder when Thailand will wake up. You can look at only your own anus for just so long and think it to be a beautiful thing.

No, I'm not saying foreigners will be thrown out of the country. Many have and will leave on their own though.

We have a child on the way and have decided that Thailand's education system isn't what's best and, for that, we are ready to give up dreams and choices made in the past for the little one and give him the best opportunities possible. That is the main, but not the only one, factor that made us change our minds about living in Thailand. Another factor is the chance of killing or being killed on Thai roads (gets worse by the day) weighs more than the low cost of living and all other nice things about this country. Constant and endless hassles with immigration, costing time and money have also contributed. We can't afford to wait for changes to come, although they may, it will take way too long.

Edited by Tony Clifton