Surat Thani Hotel

not sure name of hotel but there a good one and it's next to a famous sea food restaurant called Hoy Yai. stay there and eat well too!

someone else here might know the name of the hotel.

Edited by womble

Loads of new hotels on the main highway leading into Surat.Sorry don't know the names.They are not situated in built up areas,just keep an eye & you will find them.

Siam Thani

Srivichai Road (Thanon Srivichai) 180

077 273 081-5

Last thing I know, about 500 Baht per night, good rooms.

Not too far from the hospital in Surat. A bit further down the road is a bigger hotel for 1.000 Baht per night, forgot the name, opposite side of the road, about 500 meters to the left whilst leaving Siam Thani.

Wang Tai Hotel

Suratthani

Address : 1 Taladmai Rd Meuang Surat Thani 84000

Hotel Location : City

From 27 US$ (incl. taxes & service charges)

Wang Tai Hotel in Surat Thani welcomes a steady group of tourists as it is known as an accommodation which serves its guests with the best possible arrangement. The hotel in fact, enjoys a fine reputation as every guest here finds it to be a most satisfying accommodation. Be it a comfortable lodging, a fine dining arrangement, or an ever ready service, the hotel is crafted to excel in every step. It is no wonder therefore that Wang Tai finds its place among some of the most popular Hotels in Surat Thani in Thailand. The guests here find several reasons for picking the hotel from amongst the numerous other accommodations in town.

The tourists in town find the Location of Wang Tai Hotel in Surat Thani a major factor for picking the hotel. Wang Tai stands in the busy district of Meuang which poses as a most convenient locality for all. While the business guests here appreciate the proximity which the hotel enjoys to the major business district, the tourists picking Wang Tai find here the perfect chance for exploring the city with ease. As it stands in a major sector of the city, the hotel remains connected to the other parts through the local transport. The hotel is about an hour away from the Bangkok airport, thus allowing an easy travel to the tourists here.

The Room Facilities at Wang Tai Hotel in Surat Thani are extensive enough to include every bit of luxury possible in a three star set up. The hotel features two hundred and thirty rooms, each of which is appointed well enough to give the guests the perfect degree of warmth and comfort. With a tasteful décor, well thought out facilities, and windows designed to look over to the picturesque Tapi river valley, the rooms promise their boarders a most pleasant time inside. To make the accommodation most convenient, the hotel provides each room with a range of appliances as well.

The Hotel Amenities and Services at Wang Tai Hotel in Surat Thani are aimed at giving the guests an all round satisfaction. The amenities here holds up a sincere effort to serve the guest with the best value for their money. Together with a cozy accommodation, the hotel therefore impresses its gusts with a service which is ever ready to assist the guests. The dining and fitness arrangement here too is equally appreciable, while the business facilities at Wang Tai deserve a special mention. With excellent conference rooms, the hotel functions as a fine venue for any business event.

Source: AsiaRooms

Edited by Samuian

driving down tomorrow from Pattaya and need to find a hotel in Surat Thani as we will not be there early enough to catch the ferry - any recommondations? thanks

100 islands hotel. it is the nuts. it is cheap and is also a spa resort only up 2 800 or min 600 per night.it is right oposite tescos. on the main raod.

best hotel in surat. if it was the same prices there as in same and aame hotel it would be the best on the island but that hotel on samui price would rise into the sky.

also if u can get a taxi driver to locate the seatran office in surat. then you can book your ticket in the citry. then crues into donsak. if u have time on your ticket can stockm up at the big C on the orner cheaper stuff there than tescos.

the sea tran office is. .... if you are coming past tescos youget right down the road about 4 kms. you have the bigs C on your left . you do a left and the seatran office is on the left hand side about 1 km down.

if you are coming from donsak to surrathani then you go past big C whih should be onyour left and carry on going straight.

better if yu book the night before. alternativly if you have a thai. or the lady at reception can do it is ring sea tran then book over the phone then pay thpugh bank of ayudya 077 25 11 50

Edited by BigC

driving down tomorrow from Pattaya and need to find a hotel in Surat Thani as we will not be there early enough to catch the ferry - any recommondations? thanks

100 islands hotel. it is the nuts. it is cheap and is also a spa resort only up 2 800 or min 600 per night.it is right oposite tescos. on the main raod.

If it's "the best", why aren't they listed anywhere on the usual pages, no own homepage?

And never heard of it either!

Any more?

If it's "the best", why aren't they listed anywhere on the usual pages, no own homepage?

Any more?

I believe I know the place BigC is talking about, it is fairly new, right opposite the Tesco Lotus. A very large Thai style building with a very nice garden around it. Open a year or two, I think.

Never stayed there but it does look very lovely from the outside, but that close to the main road I wonder how noisy it is. Can't beat the location tho.

best hotel in surat. if it was the same prices there as in same and aame hotel it would be the best on the island but that hotel on samui price would rise into the sky.

also if u can get a taxi driver to locate the seatran office in surat. then you can book your ticket in the citry. then crues into donsak. if u have time on your ticket can stockm up at the big C on the orner cheaper stuff there than tescos.

the sea tran office is. .... if you are coming past tescos youget right down the road about 4 kms. you have the bigs C on your left . you do a left and the seatran office is on the left hand side about 1 km down.

if you are coming from donsak to surrathani then you go past big C whih should be onyour left and carry on going straight.

better if yu book the night before. alternativly if you have a thai. or the lady at reception can do it is ring sea tran then book over the phone then pay thpugh bank of ayudya 077 25 11 50

Thats the place I meant, next to Hoy Yai seafood restaurant, sign is in Thai though for the restaurant. Stay there and eat there, defo the best hotel in Surrat, all the other hotels are typical provincial town hotels, 100 islands is a bit more of a boutique style place, and great value.

Good place too stay is The BJ Hotel,nice and clean,and only 450 baht a night.Big car park,and near too river for the old seafood resturants etc.

Fone number is 077-217411

Hope this helps

What does BJ stand for I wonder ..... :o

Barawan Jaranatup you dirty old man :D

Good place too stay is The BJ Hotel,nice and clean,and only 450 baht a night.Big car park,and near too river for the old seafood resturants etc.

Hope this helps

Barawan Jaranatup you dirty old man :D

LMAO :D

Any more?

i dunno why you not go thier and decide for yourself. you thinki i would like staying in a shit hole. if your want a proper tidy hotel cheap with swimming pool. nice looking. plenty of massages good resturant then try i if not. then for me that was one of the best one.

always the way the un publicies stuff sometimes goes un dectected.

i don't care i stay thier though

Hope this helps

Barawan Jaranatup you dirty old man :bah:

LMAO :bah:

so the BJ is nice and clean. always nice to know. is it right door to dirty oild harolds masages :D:D:D:D

i dunno why you not go thier and decide for yourself. you thinki i would like staying in a shit hole. if your want a proper tidy hotel cheap with swimming pool. nice looking. plenty of massages good resturant then try i if not. then for me that was one of the best one.

always the way the un publicies stuff sometimes goes un dectected.

i don't care i stay thier though

Congratulations, BigC, you are making efforts! Less then 20 spelling mistakes and I (= ignorant german) had to read your post only 2 times to understand it. :o