Tell all about NYE in your neck of the woods !

georgegeorgia

Well I just attended NYE s 🎇

So do tell what's happened at midnight in your area ,no matter if your in remote jungle of  Philippines or the province's of Vietnam I want to know what was happening outside at midnight in your neck if the woods ,sights ,sounds , 

Where I live in Australia I can hear constant police sirens , fireworks , people shouting and laughing 

Was there parties in your area?

Was it completely quiet sounds ?

Those of you who live in Condo's was it noisy ?

What about those who live in places like Cambodia?

Did you hear fireworks?

Noise ? Dogs barking , 

Where was you at midnight 

Sadly in Asia ,all over Asia from Cambodia to Vietnam to Thailand a lot will lose their lives due to drunken accidents

Many will be happier that 2023 has passed 

Happy New Year 

Edited by georgegeorgia

6 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Well I just attended NYE s 🎇

So do tell what's happened at midnight in your area ,no matter if your in remote jungle of  Philippines or the province's of Vietnam I want to know what was happening outside at midnight in your neck if the woods ,sights ,sounds , 

Where I live in Australia I can hear constant police sirens , fireworks , people shouting and laughing 

Was there parties in your area?

Was it completely quiet sounds ?

Those of you who live in Condo's was it noisy ?

What about those who live in places like Cambodia?

Did you hear fireworks?

Noise ? Dogs barking , 

Where was you at midnight 

Sadly in Asia ,all over Asia from Cambodia to Vietnam to Thailand a lot will lose their lives due to drunken accidents

Many will be happier that 2023 has passed 

Happy New Year 

Stirring the pot again? I live in OZ in a city of over 2 million people have not heard 1siren get of your high horse 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's supposed to be a drought, but nature is saying otherwise.

Last summer was too wet and I hope this one is not going to be the same. The Kiwi fruit growers had 2 bad years and another will not be good for them

I never had a flood where I live but I don't live in the east 

Haven't a clue ... as dog woke me at midnight, when people started popping off whatever they were.  Watch ICONSIAM's on YT ... amazing.

Uncharacteristically fell asleep around 9:30, after a doobie & a full moon dark.  Watched Dave Chappelle, and opening joke was excellent, but went down hill from there.

Stayed inside, wife cooked salmon and vegetables. At ~11:58pm cm ignited, we stepped outside and watched the skies light up until ~12:05am and then went to sleep.

Seems like people pop off shortly before midnight here, then all goes quiet quickly. In the Usa it's all quiet right up to the stroke of midnight, then increases after midnight 🤷🏻‍♂️. Feels like they want to be the last one to pop off, instead of the first one.

Edited by JimTripper

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's supposed to be a drought, but nature is saying otherwise.

Nature will always win, it always does what it want's when it want's. Science has very limited effect on nature (e.g. cloud seeding).

The Thai family visited us.  So about 10 people and some kids.

The damages:  One sliding door, one hand grabber tool, one garden bench (the back fell off it), and one cat toy.  They almost had the laptop as one of the kids was throwing it around.  And apparently I paid for all the food.  4000 baht.

The good side is I got to play badminton with the kids all day.  They were dropping like flies.

Edited by Chris Daley

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, still kicking said:

Stirring the pot again? I live in OZ in a city of over 2 million people have not heard 1siren get of your high horse 

Probably hard to hear in the nursing home your in with the piano music playing ,.....but only a few more to go for you 😄

Edited by georgegeorgia