Only today I was thinking how Buakhao has the wildest of walks maybe in the world

scubascuba3

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

What on earth has this to do with Buakhao? I suggest you stop thinking.

Use your brain a bit, have you not observed this before, hundreds of people with funny walks on Buakhao on any given day

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Use your brain a bit, have you not observed this before, hundreds of people with funny walks on Buakhao on any given day

So your object is to take the pee out of people with a walking impairment. jeez get a life. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

hundreds of people with funny walks on Buakhao on any given day

I reckon its due to their lack of exercise. 

Most of the guys on Buakhao with funny walks are not exercising regularly, the body starts to stiffen up.

That and other health problems, overweight, diabetes, etc will affect your ability to walk freely. 

The bar girls on Buakhao call out to these guys walking, yelling sexy man but sadly most are dead man walking. 

Some people are so strange, I've got mates, clever guys, PhD's, Masters but they self abuse by smoking and eating poorly. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I reckon its due to their lack of exercise. 

Most of the guys on Buakhao with funny walks are not exercising regularly, the body starts to stiffen up.

That and other health problems, overweight, diabetes, etc will affect your ability to walk freely. 

The bar girls on Buakhao call out to these guys walking, yelling sexy man but sadly most are dead man walking. 

Some people are so strange, I've got mates, clever guys, PhD's, Masters but they self abuse by smoking and eating poorly. 

Often caused by poor health and age but certainly younger ones with funny walks, I've never seen it anywhere else

On 1/6/2024 at 7:28 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Often caused by poor health and age but certainly younger ones with funny walks, I've never seen it anywhere else

In most cases, it's guys that are oddballs and don't attract a lot of women where they come from.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2024 at 1:19 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I was,thinking more of Lou Reed wildside  walk