Viton Orings and Oil seals Needed ????? where in LOS?

need some specific size oil seals

roller bearings

and some specific size green Viton orings   for a restoration I am doing ????

any ideas where to get eastern Seaboard , pattaya etc

Seems not so easy to find that size.

Found this web site Masumi. Maybe you could try to find your seal there, give them a call and then register and order from them, they have thai payment methods.

https://th.misumi-ec.com/en/vona2/mech/M0800000000/M0810000000/M0810080000/

300/24 Moo 1, Eastern Seaboard
Industrial Estate Soi 5,
T.Tasith, A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140 Thailand
Tel : 1382 or +66-38-959200
Fax : +66-38-959-202

Edited by freeworld
  • Thumbs Up 1

Went to Misumi and SKF main depots today at Amata Industrial estate  neither had the seal I need in stock in Thailand  

also checked RS Online   but yet again they dont list the seal size I need  so thats a bust ,,easy to get in UK  .

Just have to wait and be patient

• Like 1

Went to Misumi and SKF main depots today at Amata Industrial estate  neither had the seal I need in stock in Thailand   so thats a bust ,,easy to get in UK  .

Well after going to the major industry suppliers and every little retail bearing and seal company i can find its now clear to me that the seal I need is not available in Thailand , it can be ordered but would then cost several times UK price and 2-3 weeks to arrive ,

its not listed on lazada either .. I already have ordered 3 of the 8mm12mm3mm single lip seals in UK and they will be at my house there in a couple of days ,along with other spares I will bring back to Thailand ,  might send them here but as im returning to UK 1st week of February  I will probably put the Ducati back in my workshop and  just ride the Z900

every time I come back to LOS my suitcase is half full of unobtainable in Thailand spares for Ducatis ,KTM and bits for mates that in Thailand are 3 times more than UK price .

The Ducati dealers here keep very little in stock and have to get spares from Italy there is no central distribution point in Thailand despite them having factory here .  KTM ,BMW and Triumph are same  and as bits come from EU  they are slow .

Honda,Kawasaki are better  as bits from Japan come quick if not already in Thailand ,,, dunno about Suzuki and Yamaha,,,  HD have spares in Thailand and they can be got very fast from USA

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 5:28 PM, liddelljohn said:

easy to get in UK

You might just have a friend in the UK that can buy them for you and send. That would solve your problem. 

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

You might just have a friend in the UK that can buy them for you and send. That would solve your problem. 

I already ordered them in UK and they will be in my house there tommorow ,, my daughter could post them  , but im back to UK soon and have other bikes to ride ...