Pathum thani immigration

always been quick for me too. did my 90 day few days ago. 2 people in front of me for cue. 

on another note. 

while i was waiting i was checking out the board of officers that worked in the building. i notice that the staff was very evenly split between men and women. even as the chain of command went up the numbers were quite even. 

well done pathum. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Care to share exactly what docs you provided.

Simple

I keep a copy of everything they asked for last year.

1 copy of every page and I MEAN EVERY page including arrival tm as well as rlthe blue page.

The tm request

Letter from CDN embassy 

They have 2 forms to fill out there but that is it.

Gf comes with me in case of an issue with residence but do far nothing asked.

On 1/11/2024 at 11:26 AM, DrJack54 said:

Care to share exactly what docs you provided.

As mentioned in my previous posts, I also use Pathum Thani for marriage extensions and find them quick, smiling and helpful.

Note : As from Covid until now there is no "face to face" with Imm officers as in the past.

Docs are submitted to the "reception/triage" girl/lady just inside the entrance. She quickly checks them.

This year (actually late December 2023)  No TM28, or ANY other time wasting nonsense forms to fill out.

No request for TM30 or 90 day report.

Documents:

1 (one) only copy of the following...

TM7

Marriage Certificate and (3 days old) KOR ROR 2.

3 months bank statements,

Letter from bank, (same day, but have previously submitted 2/3 days old)

3 months copy of bank passbook including a withdrawal on the day of presentation.

Passport.....new, so only 3 or 4 pages.

( previous latest extension stamps already transferred from old PP)

Photos....5 coloured, glossy. Normal locations around the house.

Wife's Thai ID card and passport# 1st page only. (#probably not required)

House book..blue, 2 x double pages.

☆I think wife slipped triage girl a few baht for doing any extra photocopies that they may require.

Back outside to wait under the "tent".

Not long after my PP arrived with "under consideration stamp".

Painless!

(Wife did attend with me but was never seen by anyone (I think) apart from Triage girl.

Final note: Wife arranged a specific day for home visit......they came as requested in 2 days. Probably a small donation for that too.

(2 neighbours kindly attending this annual ritual )

• Thanks 2

Yeah, we find Pathum friendly and reasonably quick too, the boys who do the home visit won't even accept a cuppa.

They did take away a stack of fruit and some "veggie" that grows up our wall mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Klong Song said:

I’ve always found the staff at Pathum Thani Immigration to be friendly and efficient. 

They are 'now'. But I remember a time (more than a few) back in 2006-2012+/- when 'they' were not so nice. (Although I was not applying for Marriage or Retirement extensions). It was particularly one time before 2010, after visiting there that my wife turned to me and informed me she would NEVER go back there again. (They had for a number of years a particularly unfriendly person who received all the applicants paperwork, shuffled through it and gave you your 'number'. She was never pleasant) 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Yeah, we find Pathum friendly and reasonably quick too, the boys who do the home visit won't even accept a cuppa.

They did take away a stack of fruit and some "veggie" that grows up our wall mind.

I just want to clarify that the boys who came on the home visit didn't ask for, nor receive, any "bonus" from us on the day. Just coffee, water and bickies.

Any small enticement may have been offered at "HQ"..("I know nothing " Sgt. Shultz )

They did get to drive the "smart" BMW though. Neighbours were impressed.

• Haha 1

Just now, orchidfan said:

They did get to drive the "smart" BMW though. Neighbours were impressed.

The first year they rolled up in the Beemer the whole village wanted to know why I'd been arrested!!

At least some were disappointed that I hadn't been taken away :whistling:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

They are 'now'. But I remember a time (more than a few) back in 2006-2012+/- when 'they' were not so nice. (Although I was not applying for Marriage or Retirement extensions). It was particularly one time before 2010, after visiting there that my wife turned to me and informed me she would NEVER go back there again. (They had for a number of years a particularly unfriendly person who received all the applicants paperwork, shuffled through it and gave you your 'number'. She was never pleasant) 

Was that in the flood zone sam khok

Have been dealing with them since 2010