Pattaya Ranks 7th Globally in Top Emerging Destinations List in 2024

webfact

WOT??? Do no tourists posting about their trips on Trip Advisor read the forum and realize their holiday in Pattaya was utterly miserable? Where are our DOOM predictions of yesteryear? Wasn't COVID the last nail in the coffin?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The coastal city of Pattaya in Thailand has made a splash on the travel scene, earning the 7th spot in TripAdvisor’s prestigious ranking of the “Top Emerging Destinations” worldwide.

Sex tourism is always a winner... lets face it Pattaya has nothing else to offer.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, J Branche said:

Sounds Good.  Good Weather, Good Prices, Decent Public Transport if include Motorbikes, plenty to do, many entertainment choices, Many good friendly Thais, Good food.  I'm sure all the negative Nancy's who in there mind still want to compare it to their home struggle with accepting the differences in Thailand.  Just remember that most Thai people did Not have the same education, resources, training, Yet still built a country as good as yours or better 

The girls are better looking, I'l give you that

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, J Branche said:

Sounds Good.  Good Weather, Good Prices, Decent Public Transport if include Motorbikes, plenty to do, many entertainment choices, Many good friendly Thais, Good food.  I'm sure all the negative Nancy's who in there mind still want to compare it to their home struggle with accepting the differences in Thailand.  Just remember that most Thai people did Not have the same education, resources, training, Yet still built a country as good as yours or better 

What nonsense. I love Thailand and have a house there but my rose coloured glasses came off back in 2005. Thailand has some beautiful beaches but there is no soul or real roots as nothing over a couple of hundred years is standing. Rat infested streets sewerage just below your feet with the stink every few steps filling your nostrils. The dangers are everywhere from feral dogs "Rabies" , feral packs of Thai men waiting for any excuse to beat down 10 to one any tourist. Roads of death, lack of law in force ment and all tourists and expats are second class if they are lucky. Thailand is 3rd world so to say it is better than first world countries is xenophobic, racist rubbish. If I never had family in Thailand I would not set foot there because there are many more interesting places to visit or stay as long as you don't need to be a called "handsome man" as you walk down its red light streets...

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Thailand seems to be in the top 10 of every survey lately,  even the  hoardes of cash being found   usually on the back seats of  taxis, its all good news  for those who believe it 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, actonion said:

Thailand seems to be in the top 10 of every survey lately,  even the  hoardes of cash being found   usually on the back seats of  taxis, its all good news  for those who believe it 

Reminds me of pro-Hamas posters on the Times Of Israel's Twitter feed claiming that all the IDF videos are fake, the tunnel holes are merely for wells or electric connections, the dead and captured Hamas photos are just of civilians rounded up and killed, and Hamas is in fact winning.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1