Yahoo Mail

Having only ever used my phone for many years, I now need to print something out and plan to use a local internet shop. I have never logged off and have forgotten the password. Any ideas for getting it, yahoo are a bit much for me. 

Very low tech to what you normally have on here, but grateful for any help. 

There are many print shops that allow you to print using yours and their Line accounts.  Send your file to your Line account and then go to the Kodak/Fuji prints shops and they can walk you through how to send the file to their Line and they will print it.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, bbko said:

There are many print shops that allow you to print using yours and their Line accounts.  Send your file to your Line account and then go to the Kodak/Fuji prints shops and they can walk you through how to send the file to their Line and they will print it.

The problem there is that you could be sharing confidential info. 

Many thanks lads, I opened a new yahoo email and now it won't let me into the old one. 

Think I'll have a lie down for a few hours and start again. 

It needs a bit doing to it other than that, if you know of any dealer/repair shop in Bkk who may do these sort of things I'd be obliged. 

Otherwise, thank you for taking the time and trouble to offer help. 

30 minutes ago, saintdomingo said:

Many thanks lads, I opened a new yahoo email and now it won't let me into the old one. 

Think I'll have a lie down for a few hours and start again. 

It needs a bit doing to it other than that, if you know of any dealer/repair shop in Bkk who may do these sort of things I'd be obliged. 

Otherwise, thank you for taking the time and trouble to offer help. 

I expected that you would use a BROWSER for the new email address, rather than the same application. Even using the same application, why another Yahoo email? What were you thinking?

Edited by NextG