How To: Find Hot Chick for Thai-Language Study...Online?

Some of us enjoy the study of the Thai language, both spoken and written Thai.

But what is the best way to find a fairly smart (genius is not required for this) Thai chick for language exchange on line?

The reason this might be important is that language study sometimes becomes boring after awhile.

And, in order to increase motivation, and to perk up one's spirits, then it is helpful to have a language partner who is really hot, and even about 30 years younger than one.

Of course, I would not be willing to use an app such as Tinder, just because I am not interested in attracting THAT kind of girl.

What might be the best and most effective methods for finding a real, long-term, language partner?

Hopefully, someone here will be able to advise me and point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

This is important because I really must improve my passa Thai speaking skills and reading skills.

Regards,

Gamma

NOTE:  This Topic reminds me of the fact that I once had a Chinese tutor, many years ago, who I found by placing an ad in the Philadelphia Inquirer.  She was HOT, and she eventually ended up marrying me. Some chick from Hong Kong whose family owned a newspaper there.  But this time, I am not seeking a marriage partner.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, retarius said:

You might trade and offer to give her advanced English lessons for (presumably, you being a genius and all) advanced Thai lessons. 

No need, in this particular situation, to find a Thai genius, as I stated in the Topic.

One of my main concerns might be that the person I find must be a genuine girl, and not a ladyboy.

True, I have heard that ladyboys make excellent language instructors.

However, the demeanor of the Thai ladyboy often rubs me the wrong way, and this is to be avoided at all costs.

I think if the instructor I find is a genuine female with and IQ of between 125 and 130, by no means genius material, then I will still be able to enjoy our language-exchange sessions online.

A happy disposition is required, and she must be very motivated.

AI is not yet up to snuff, but in the future I might try using an AI female.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kidneyw said:

Try this link. These girls are very good and captivating.

This is fine for those beginners studying the first couple weeks of passa Thai.

Nice pronunciation, of course.

She got the Thai definition of the English word "visit" wrong, maybe...Should have been a different Thai translation.

Anyway, I do not find these UTUBE sites very helpful...

Passa Thai study sessions should be interactive, if possible.

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

That's a good question, and one that he need not answer.

I found it already but it involves typing names and not just a click, otherwise I might just wipe out the whole forum :) 

16 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

This is fine for those beginners studying the first couple weeks of passa Thai.

Nice pronunciation, of course.

She got the Thai definition of the English word "visit" wrong, maybe...Should have been a different Thai translation.

Anyway, I do not find these UTUBE sites very helpful...

Passa Thai study sessions should be interactive, if possible.

They do online courses, this was just an example and a start to their link. They also have different levels of courses from beginners all the way up.