Need onward ticket asap! Who to buy from?

2 QUESTIONS. 

I need a ticket that is preferably refundable (but not totally necessary) going to Cambodia, Malaysia or Laos, so I can submit it to my Thailand E Visa today. Does anybody know an airline I can buy from that will issue my tickets in pdf format the same day that I buy them? I have to submit it today. 

And I got my PDF booking confirmations for my flights to Thailand. Which PDF am I supposed to submit to the visa website is it the one that says “itinerary” pdf , or the one that says” E ticket pdf?”

I tried buying from Malaysia air but they are having trouble with their website I’ve been two days I even called them and tried to book them on the phone and they said they can only send me a link to make a purchase with the link, and that link anytime that I use it. So I have to find some other airline ASAP. Can somebody please help me? 

the reason it doesn’t matter whew or who it is because at this point I just need to find something cheap to prove onward travel because it’s the very last day that I can safely apply and ensure that I’ll get my visa in the time that I need. 

What about thai vietjet or Thai airways or something? Anybody have experience? 

click the picture 

thank you!IMG_1086.thumb.jpeg.2a67c7ffb58e80f29f0c3f7a113246cb.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Martin71 said:

Go onto onwardticket.com , you can get them there. Prices start at about $12 (non refundable) but it gives a confirmed booking that can  be checked with the airline for anyone who wants to look into the booking. But be aware some will only hold for 48 hours. But you will get a confirmation email from the airline and you can download a genuine ticket for attaching to your e visa application. If you do a google search for onward tickets there are quite a few companies doing them..

Hope this helps.

I’ve done that before but, the problem is I don’t know exactly when they will be viewing my application, so it’s better to buy an actual ticket for this time. Thank you for the suggestion 

Onwardticket often use Vietnam Airlines business class for BKK outbound, so i gather they are full refundable albeit maybe 20k+, I reckon that will be the cheapest option, look at their direct website and see the terms.

Edited by eyeman

There are very few fully refundable tickets. Most tickets have penalties for no-shows, cancellations, changes, and refunds.

A throwaway on Thai Air Asia for DMK-PNH should be 2,000 THB or less.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

There are very few fully refundable tickets. Most tickets have penalties for no-shows, cancellations, changes, and refunds.

A throwaway on Thai Air Asia for DMK-PNH should be 2,000 THB or less.

Skyscanner issue tickets almost immediately. Print off PDF photograph it, use photograph combiner with original ticket. Then submit as E ticket. 

On 1/24/2024 at 1:50 PM, Dorian999 said:

...And I got my PDF booking confirmations for my flights to Thailand. Which PDF am I supposed to submit to the visa website is it the one that says “itinerary” pdf , or the one that says” E ticket pdf?”...

E-ticket PDF.

On 1/25/2024 at 7:26 AM, The Old Bull said:

Try Thai Smile they are good about changes and refunds. You could book to Laos online and have an instant copy to print out.

Thai Smile no longer exist. They've been merged back into the parent Thai Airways.

39 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

its such a hassle using a refundable ticket , getting ur $$ back an than see they still charged u credit card fee
Prefer to just shell out $7 and be done with it

Have you ever actually tried it yourself?  Requesting a refund on all of the airlines I mentioned literally takes less time than writing this message-- Its about three taps on your phone.

None of those airlines I mentioned charge any credit card fee, and many give you the option to pay in your own currency, so you can even avoid any international fees your own credit card might charge.

• Thanks 2

On 1/24/2024 at 2:01 PM, Dorian999 said:

I’ve done that before but, the problem is I don’t know exactly when they will be viewing my application, so it’s better to buy an actual ticket for this time. Thank you for the suggestion 

There is no option when using Onwardticket.com to extend the validity of the flight reservation.

But there are other onward flight reservation providers that do provide such option.

E.g. https://bestonwardticket.com/

The ticket reservations they provide cost only 12 US $, and an additional advantage is that they provide you with the list of all airlines that offer a ticket that meets your criteria, and so you can actually CHOOSE the airline for the date of the flight reservation you are making.  

And if you want to extend the ticket validity for 7 days you pay 7 US $ extra, and for 14 days you pay 10 US $ on top of the regular validity of the flight reservations they provide (i.e. 48 hours).

See snip >

bestonwardflightsnip.JPG.1c00e80b85eb80db4c3cee066ea938fe.JPG