visa and visa payment info

need help....wish tro get 90 day multiple entry visa but do not know which visa to use or where to find it....need exact location or link...also use to send in money order for $200.00 with passport and paperwork...that has changed...need to know to send in visa payment...please send info to <email removed per forum rules, please PM or respond here> because so much has changed, dont know if I can find this site again...t

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, billybog said:

need help....wish tro get 90 day multiple entry visa but do not know which visa to use or where to find it....need exact location or link...also use to send in money order for $200.00 with passport and paperwork...that has changed...need to know to send in visa payment...please send info to <email removed per forum rules, please PM or respond here> because so much has changed, dont know if I can find this site again...t

On 1/25/2024 at 8:06 AM, billybog said:

wish tro get 90 day multiple entry visa

Do you mean a Non O multiple entry visa (90 days on each entry valid for one year from the date of issue)? If so, do You have a Thai spouse? Those are the main grounds on which you can apply for a multiple entry Non O visa.

If instead, you are just intending to entry Thailand as a tourist, wishing to be here 90 days, get a single entry tourist visa (60 days on entry) and extend for a further 30 days at an immigration office here near the end of the initial permission to stay.

I think I was the last to get a multi entry Non Imm O visa in October. Someone said it had stopped but I didn't believe them so set up a dummy application, cannot find M anywhere, only single entry.

Update. Mine was based on retirement with £20,000 in UK bank

Edited by Alidiver