Non-O Multiple Marriage/Family Visa Options in 2024

Hi 🙂

Since the NON-O Multiple marriage visa now seems to be impossible to get in any western country (any country using the e-visa system) what options are left?

Only place I'm certain of currently is Savannakhet? Not very convenient if you don't live in Issaan. I have no issues with finance or seasoning of funds. Any other options in nearby countries?

-Singapore?

-Ho Chi Minh?

-KL or Penang?

-Phnom Penh?

I do qualify for a 12 month extension based on marriage. But I work and travel a lot on an unpredictable schedule, so the 12 Month multiple Non-O is a better solution for me.

• Confused 1

The two consulates that definitely issue year long multi entry non o based on marriage to a Thai in Southeast Asia are

Savannakhet Lao and Penang Malaysia

Both require proof of funds 400k baht in a Thai bank account in your name only for two months before you apply,or the equivalent of that in a bank account in your country.  It appears that proof of the equivalent of 400K baht in a bank account in your country is no longer accepted. 
Sorry for the bad info 😞

Neither consulate will issue year-long visa for Thai child, only 90 day single entry

There are no reports I could find of people getting year multi non-o from HCMC or Hanoi.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

Both require proof of funds 400k baht in a Thai bank account in your name only for two months before you apply,or the equivalent of that in a bank account in your country.

NB: More recent threads about the 1-year MENO application at Savanakhet says they only accept evidence of the 400k baht being in a Thai bank account. They won't accept it if it's in a foreign bank account.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

They won't accept it if it's in a foreign bank account.

I thought that was about someone trying to use 40K baht a month income method?

Good to know if it's just 400K in a thai bank though, thanx  I will edit my post

On 1/31/2024 at 10:41 PM, MajorTom said:

Hi 🙂

Since the NON-O Multiple marriage visa now seems to be impossible to get in any western country (any country using the e-visa system) what options are left?

Only place I'm certain of currently is Savannakhet? Not very convenient if you don't live in Issaan. I have no issues with finance or seasoning of funds. Any other options in nearby countries?

-Singapore?

-Ho Chi Minh?

-KL or Penang?

-Phnom Penh?

I do qualify for a 12 month extension based on marriage. But I work and travel a lot on an unpredictable schedule, so the 12 Month multiple Non-O is a better solution for me.

hi,

i have a visa NON O multiple , i got it from the Thai Embassy in Paris. The staff told me it's supposed to be not easy to get but it was not hard in fact.

We provided good documentation to show that we can support ourselves. (income tax return + bank statements) and 15 days later i got my visa. 

I suspect the financial profile of applicants is a very important criteria...

Capture d’écran 2024-02-01 à 23.16.58.png

On 2/1/2024 at 5:49 AM, Tod Daniels said:

The two consulates that definitely issue year long multi entry non o based on marriage to a Thai in Southeast Asia are

Savannakhet Lao and Penang Malaysia

Both require proof of funds 400k baht in a Thai bank account in your name only for two months before you apply,or the equivalent of that in a bank account in your country.  It appears that proof of the equivalent of 400K baht in a bank account in your country is no longer accepted. 
Sorry for the bad info 😞

Neither consulate will issue year-long visa for Thai child, only 90 day single entry

There are no reports I could find of people getting year multi non-o from HCMC or Hanoi.

Hello, can you confirm Savannakhet requires the 400k to seasoned two monthes ? Thanks!

10 hours ago, solidad90 said:

hi,

i have a visa NON O multiple , i got it from the Thai Embassy in Paris. The staff told me it's supposed to be not easy to get but it was not hard in fact.

We provided good documentation to show that we can support ourselves. (income tax return + bank statements) and 15 days later i got my visa. 

I suspect the financial profile of applicants is a very important criteria...

Hi, I also currently have a NON-O multiple e-visa. But some time at the end of last year they removed the multiple option from the e-visa applications. After you click on the visit family more than 60 days and end up with the non-o, you can now only choose "Single". 

2 hours ago, Joratewitch said:

Hello, can you confirm Savannakhet requires the 400k to seasoned two monthes ? Thanks!

I can confirm with 100% certainty that to get a year long, multi-entry, non-o visa based on marriage to a Thai they require a bank book updated shortly before you go there showing you have 400k baht in a Thai bank account in your name only for 2 months before you apply or you will only get a 90-day single entry.

59 minutes ago, Tod Daniels said:

I can confirm with 100% certainty that to get a year long, multi-entry, non-o visa based on marriage to a Thai they require a bank book updated shortly before you go there showing you have 400k baht in a Thai bank account in your name only for 2 months before you apply or you will only get a 90-day single entry.

Thanks. So, the 400k must have been on the account minimum 2 months before you apply, right?

I just read in Ventiane Times that Lao Airline will open a new route Bangkok - Savannakhet in March. Interesting maybe for some.

https://www.vientianetimes.org.la/freefreenews/freecontent_24_LaoAirline_y24.php

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

When applying for a non o family visa in your home country, can you use a bank statement from a bank in your home country to prove your 400k funding?

Yes, but i don't think they require 400K for a single entry. London Thai Embassy website says £500