Bkk - Where Can I Live With A Dog?

fallingoffthemap

Other than a couple hotels that charge 10,000 B a night, anyone have any ideas where I can rent an apartment or stay in a guesthouse in the city with a dog for a few months?

Looking for something in the below 25,000 B a month range. There are plenty of places like this, but so far, can't find one that will let me bring my little mutt. We already live in Thailand, so I don't need tips on flying, quarantine, etc., just a place to stay in the city.

Any ideas? I'd hate to have to give him up...

Edited by fallingoffthemap

Try townhouses. Then you won't have any problems.

Goodluck.

Thanks for the tip!

Do you think they would they rent on a monthly basis? Can you point me in the right direction of where to start looking?

Start at residential areas - Ramkhamhaeng, Ekamai, Petchburi Road, On Nut, Bang Na, (lower Sukhumvit Roads), etc.

Monthly rate of townhouses ranges from 6000B - 12000B.

I have seen advertisement, the place is located on TAKSIN rd. Soi Taksin near BTS Bangrak Area about 17500 Baht/month. There is a brand new single house with full furnised. The owner name is Khun Wee & Mobile is 081-455-4590;E-mail: [email protected]. But, I am not sure that the owner can speak English or not. I think you can try to ring him up. Good Luck !!! :o

I have 1, 2 and 5 bedroom houses from 6k/month to 10k/month - stay as long or as short as you want. Space for the dog to run in the garden as well as on the adjusting empty land. 10 minutes by the motorway to the river, Old City (rattanakosin), khaosan rd

I have 1, 2 and 5 bedroom houses from 6k/month to 10k/month - stay as long or as short as you want. Space for the dog to run in the garden as well as on the adjusting empty land. 10 minutes by the motorway to the river, Old City (rattanakosin), khaosan rd

Oh wow - thanks so much for your replies, everyone! I am still exploring my options, but, honestly, I was just about to give up when I posted here - I'm optimistic now that I can make this work.

Khob khun mak kha!

Londonthai- Can you PM me more info? General location, what public transit in the area is like, etc.