Isaan Bike-riders

Tilapia

Hi All bike lovers.

New topic :o , the Mods moved the other one :D , but I dont see why we not should have our own little bike topic here in Isaan, after all we are some way from Pattaya and Bangkok, so let's see if they let us have this one. :D

Regards

Tilapia.

Hi All bike lovers.

New topic :o , the Mods moved the other one :D , but I dont see why we not should have our own little bike topic here in Isaan, after all we are some way from Pattaya and Bangkok, so let's see if they let us have this one. :D

Regards

Tilapia.

After many requests to do so, Admin made a special forum specifically for "Bikes In Thailand" and that is where your thread along with this one was moved.

If you do not want your own forum anymore, please contact admin and let them know.

Thread moved

Hi All bike lovers.

Regards

Tilapia.

After many requests to do so, Admin made a special forum specifically for "Bikes In Thailand" and that is where your thread along with this one was moved.

If you do not want your own forum anymore, please contact admin and let them know.

Thread moved

:D Ok, I'll accept that, the reason for having the topics in the Isaan forum was so we dont needed to jump from forum to forum. I dident think that we would get our own, so thanx :D

Cheers

Tilapia

Well it look like a lot got lost in th move from this subject, but anyway we did make to Lickey's for his corn I would say if you get an invite. I would go agian. The ladies got spoiled in Lickeys wifes beauty shop. The corn is great and checking out the farm was fun.

The ride was really beautiful, we went from Udon Via Kut Chap, to Non Sam. Every rdie in in Issan seems to have it's unique aspects. Stopped in a village it was believe it or not a very cool morning riding. So I wanted some hot coffee, it was at store I asked the wife and of course she said no have, So I asked her owner who immediately went into her kitchen and made me a cup of coffee. Not so difficult of course speaking a bit of Thai doesn't hurt.

In the process one rider left His light and ignition on. He pushed the bike to a country style mechaninc, who pulled the battery and started to charge it. Real up in the air if this was going to work. So he wa asked if he had a replacement battery well this was a big bike and the answer was no. Probably 40 Klms to closes place to buy one. But there mihgt be one 5 klms away. So the machanic left adn tired to find something closer.

In the meantime we go across the street and get some lunch. While we are eating we hear the bike fire up. Go check it out and the battery took the charge so off we go agian. Cost of the repairs 20 baht.

We did learn one thing if travlign through Ban Phu at 5:oo P.M. trafic lights mean nothing, be careful

Hi Ray, it was really good to meet up again since our previous trip to Sri Chang Mi, and glad you all got home ok after the mornings mishap with the battery, Mrs was really happy to see you all again so she could show off new shop ect, i hope your good ladies enjoyed the massage ect, I could see they enjoyed the farm, finding different fruits and corn,papaya and water melon.

Mrs and me will welcome any bikers who want to visit Namsom, Ray, you know where we are and youve always welcome, will take you to the Burgher resturant next time,

Best wishes to you all, Lickey.

Hi Ray, it was really good to meet up again since our previous trip to Sri Chang Mi, and glad you all got home ok after the mornings mishap with the battery, Mrs was really happy to see you all again so she could show off new shop ect, i hope your good ladies enjoyed the massage ect, I could see they enjoyed the farm, finding different fruits and corn,papaya and water melon.

Mrs and me will welcome any bikers who want to visit Namsom, Ray, you know where we are and youve always welcome, will take you to the Burgher resturant next time,

Best wishes to you all, Lickey.

Oh the ladies were definetly subai subai, seem like wherever you go you get a bit of adventure out of it. That is really very beautiful country you live in We all enjoyed ourselves.