Is a TM30 update required for Cert of Residence...

I need to get a Cert of Residence for DL renewal

Last updated my TM30 using the Section38 app (on mobile) Dec '22 and have photo copies.

The Section38 app is not working now, and from Sept '23 there is a new website for TM30

Anyone who recently got a Cert of Residence from Samui Immigration - did they ask for an updated TM30 or is an old one still ok?

thanks in advance

You should be on the new system. 

Immigration have asked that everyone goes onto it.

In a real world, where systems are checked thoroughly, the old database should have ben migrated to the new database but.......

I would definitely enter your details on the new system if I were you.

You will need to re-register.

• Agree 1

So everyone who has to show proof of TM30 reporting (for whatever reason CoR, Retirement extension etc...) now has to show an updated TM30 report under the new system ?

Can not use an older TM30 report made under the Section38 app ?

Does anyone who has obtained a Cert of Residence recently (say last month) know for sure if a new updated TM30 report is required/asked for ?

I am not the house owner - problem is I have a very reluctant landlord (non-Thai, non-English) and it's difficult to get him to do anything regarding immigration (altho agree, he will have to update to the new website soon) - just getting him to do the print out is even a pain...

1 minute ago, DragonBob said:

So everyone who has to show proof of TM30 reporting (for whatever reason CoR, Retirement extension etc...) now has to show an updated TM30 report under the new system ?

It may vary by individual IO office.

This post was originally in the Samui thread and was moved here.

On Samui, if you want access to immigration for any reason, then you meed to show a TM 30 report on the new system. (At least that is what we have found so far.)