Looking for good kitchen door manufacturer in CM.

scorecard

Moo Baan Don Chan area. KItchen has western style cupboards, after 9 years many doors are degrading, especially at the bottom because of poor quality. Boxes and granite top are seem to be OK.

Just the doors need to be replaced. Already visited Homikitch and 1 other place. Both claim will have to build the full kitchen again at enormous cost. 

Doors will need to be custom made to specific non standard sizes and fitted with soft close / full close hinges. Looking for good quality expected to last long-term.

Any suggestions very much appreciated, thanks.

12 hours ago, scorecard said:

Both claim will have to build the full kitchen again at enormous cost. 

Did the tell you why a full rebuild was required?  Perhaps they had good reason.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Did the tell you why a full rebuild was required?  Perhaps they had good reason.

Thanks for your reply.

No real explanation, I showed many photos indicating the quality of the boxes and no problems and clearly showing the way the current doors align to the boxes etc.

Also clearly showing the current hinges / locations of hinges etc.

Just pushing for a bigger job, It's a big kitchen so much bigger cost.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, JAN said:

You could try SIAMKIT company, they have 2 branches in Chiang Mai, one on the super highway and one in Hang Dong. You can Google them. 

I'll google, thanks very much.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2024 at 12:45 AM, scorecard said:

Moo Baan Don Chan area. KItchen has western style cupboards, after 9 years many doors are degrading, especially at the bottom because of poor quality. Boxes and granite top are seem to be OK.

Just the doors need to be replaced. Already visited Homikitch and 1 other place. Both claim will have to build the full kitchen again at enormous cost. 

Doors will need to be custom made to specific non standard sizes and fitted with soft close / full close hinges. Looking for good quality expected to last long-term.

Any suggestions very much appreciated, thanks.

I thought in other posts you said you were near 80😲 so ummmm.......I suggest only a 5 year warranty GrandDad☺️

• Sad 1