Looking For An Isolated House With A Great Water View

Ajarn

Any thoughts?

Just an isolated place that has a good water view, easy access, and something to lie on for a week at a time... Oh, and a satelite tv would be useful, too :o

And any price range...

Edited by Ajarn

Sbk - if you mean Nai Yang Beach, then it's still there (!) and still pretty quiet. There are various restaurants, bars etc, but much quieter than Patong etc.

Coincidentially, I own the hotel nearby which was constructed to be accessible for wheelchairs. But the OP asked about a house and a seaview, so I can't really help. My hotel is about 500 metres from the sea and only has a nice view of the swimming pool :o

Simon

Sbk - if you mean Nai Yang Beach, then it's still there (!) and still pretty quiet. There are various restaurants, bars etc, but much quieter than Patong etc.

Coincidentially, I own the hotel nearby which was constructed to be accessible for wheelchairs. But the OP asked about a house and a seaview, so I can't really help. My hotel is about 500 metres from the sea and only has a nice view of the swimming pool :o

Simon

Well, it doesn't have to be a house. Any kind of nice place with a good water view...I have numerous gardens, and a pool, at my house to view, but no ocean.. :D

Edited by Ajarn

Moving Ajarn? Or just looking for a holiday home?

I made a mistake and moved to Songkhla a few years ago, because I missed the ocean, and I had good memories of some long time ago there... :o

No, just looking for a nice place to relax sometimes... :D