Phuket Airport Fast Track

a3tsw

Firstly , apologies if this has been asked before , did check , but found nothing..

I will be arriving at Phuket International Airport from Kuala Lumpur in April and would like to know if there is a fast track lane through passport control for the over 70's.

I have found , through this site , that they have such a thing at BKK.

Last time I arrived on this flight a few Months ago , I had a wait of over an hour and don't think I could go through that again at my age.

Did a lot of searching for this information , but all I could find were some kind of dodgy looking sites charging a steep fee , for so called priority service.

7 hours ago, a3tsw said:

Firstly , apologies if this has been asked before , did check , but found nothing..

I will be arriving at Phuket International Airport from Kuala Lumpur in April and would like to know if there is a fast track lane through passport control for the over 70's.

I have found , through this site , that they have such a thing at BKK.

Last time I arrived on this flight a few Months ago , I had a wait of over an hour and don't think I could go through that again at my age.

Did a lot of searching for this information , but all I could find were some kind of dodgy looking sites charging a steep fee , for so called priority service.

I am an over 70 and usually at Phuket Airport if you contact the airline rep at the arrival gate then the airport authority should expedite your arrival procedures. Personally i never play the elder card, but often the airline staff will offer when seeing the elderly (me).