Dutch Expat Found Dead in Pattaya Condominium

snoop1130

S__287211533-1024x576.jpg

On February 20th, 2024, at 9:30 PM, Pattaya police discovered the deceased body of a 72-year-old Dutch national identified as Mr. Ronald Paul Pijiman in his room at an 8-story condominium along Thappraya Road.

The victim’s identity was disclosed by Pattaya police who had also reportedly contacted the embassy and relatives of the victim. His body was found inside a room on the 4th floor. Inside, investigators observed two glasses on the dining table next to a kitchen knife. No signs of forced entry or disturbance were found.

In the bedroom, Mr. Pijiman was found lying face down near the bathroom entrance, deceased for an estimated 3-4 days with blood and bodily fluids on the floor. An examination revealed a wound on his neck.

Police found various items on the victim’s bed, including a wooden drawer, two opened soda bottles, a glass, earphones, charging cable, a pen and two false teeth. The room also housed numerous empty soda and plastic coke bottles scattered alongside a notebook.

By Aim Tanakorn

Full story: The Pattaya News 2024-02-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 7

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Police found various items on the victim’s bed, including a wooden drawer, two opened soda bottles, a glass, earphones, charging cable, a pen and two false teeth. The room also housed numerous empty soda and plastic coke bottles

2 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Thai media has shown his room, he had more than a couple of soda bottles around.

Yes, that was in the OP as shown above. And it was the reason I made my post, to point out the evidence that there were two people in the room. They specifically pointed out two opened bottles and two glasses on the table. 

Thai media has shown his room, he had more than a couple of soda bottles around.

Many empty bottles that you can call opened to cause some confusion.

Video below is censored, but shows the covered body being removed.

https://fb.watch/qmvi5h5ALT/?

Impossible to think that such details of a deceased's apartment are shown to public in western countries (medication [tranquilizer], many notes in English(!), a brochure in Russian [maybe multi language], walking stick, false teeth...).

Edited by KhunBENQ

3 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Impossible to think that such details of a deceased's apartment are shown to public in western countries (medication, many notes in English(!), a brochure in Russian (maybe multi language, walking stick, false teeth...).

Our dicks demand to know ALL the details needed to solve the case. Now: were they HIS false teeth?

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

Many empty bottles that you can call opened to cause some confusion.

Sorry but I did not say anything about open bottles.

The video I posted was of the scene, the real image, I posted the video as the AN keyboard Sherlocks were jumping to conclusions from a few words in a news report.

Edited by Georgealbert

17 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Rip..probably suicide as the police always say. No further investigations need to be done case closed.... Feel sorry his family

Absolute BS Inspector Clouseau.

• Like 1

Fully agree.

See I am not the only one that find others annoying.55555

Have a good day.

I am still trying to find decent posts worth reading that small children on the forumdon't constantly trying to disrupt.

Thank you for your good wish for the day.

Mine is going downhill for the next hour or so as it is time for my daily exercises.

• Thumbs Up 2

Cannot say for this poor chap. RIP to him. 

But just look all over at those  other oldje 60 or 70 year olds hopping all over, boozing or smoking themselves to death, overeating and squandering their money with 25 year old , rent-a-week prostitutes ? They are all over the food courts and malls in Hua Hin or Pattaya. Sad really.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

Cannot say for this poor chap. RIP to him. 

But just look all over at those  other oldje 60 or 70 year olds hopping all over, boozing or smoking themselves to death, overeating and squandering their money with 25 year old , rent-a-week prostitutes ? They are all over the food courts and malls in Hua Hin or Pattaya. Sad really.

Everyone dies anyway , may as well enjoy it whilst you are alive 

• Agree 1