Cambodia e-visa tickets & reservation requirements?

I am trying to fill out a cambodia E-Visa T
it has a field to upload PDF's with Flight Tickets in & out, Bus tickets, and hotel reservations.
is this really required? I plan to travel by local bus to the Koh Kong border so I can't really upload any bus/flight tickets
and how about hotel reservations? is that really required? i noticed i don't have to upload anything to go to the next step
is it really required?

7 hours ago, zzzzz said:

forget the evisa an just get ur visa on arrival, saves you $$ and at most takes 10 minutes

The cambodia visa on arrival takes one FULL page!!! My passport lasts 10 years and 30 pages, I'd rather not get that visa sticker in there to save space.

22 hours ago, Sheryl said:

These fielda are a new addition. I think not required. Have you tried submitting without these attachments? 

Be sure you are using 

https://www.evisa.gov.kh/

Yeah that was my plan to try, but they could just deny the e-visa if the attachments really is required, and payment lost I'm guessing?

3 hours ago, Dennis133 said:

Yeah that was my plan to try, but they could just deny the e-visa if the attachments really is required, and payment lost I'm guessing?

I think if it is really required the application won't go through without.  If you get to payment page you're probably OK.

I very much doubt it is required. Most people don't get tickets and book hotel until they have visa. 

14 hours ago, Dennis133 said:

The cambodia visa on arrival takes one FULL page!!! My passport lasts 10 years and 30 pages, I'd rather not get that visa sticker in there to save space.

for you , ur right, US passport is 52 pages and 10 years and cost $130
what does urs cost?

Edited by zzzzz