Non O on deposit extension

I understand you need d to keep the deposit in your bank.for 3(?) Months and not below 50% for the following months and back to full 2 months before extension application.

What is the fine or punishment when you out the cash sooner than the 3 months after approval???

25 minutes ago, jumbo said:

What is the fine or punishment when you out the cash sooner than the 3 months after approval???

You won't be able to obtain next extension and you then would have 2 options.

1. Use an agent (ongoing) 

2. Exit Thailand (border bounce) and on reenter visa exempt and obtain new non O at your immigration office.  

BTW for money in bank method it's 800k for two months prior to application + 3 months after application and not below 400k in remaining moths

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Thanks for the information.

Could I also exit and return on evisa 60 days and then re-apply.

I assume they will not give the family 60 days extension and the  re apply?? So no need to leave Thailand..

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, jumbo said:

I assume they will not give the family 60 days extension and the  re apply?? So no need to leave Thailand..

If you have Thai family why are you using extension based on retirement. 

For extensions marriage the funds only  nend to be in bank for 2 months prior to application and maintained during the under consideration period. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, jumbo said:

So are the problems similar to retirement extension or different??

Very different.

For extensions marriage you only require 400k in bank in your name only for 2 months prior to application.

It's recommended to keep those funds in the account till the final stamp is in pp.

Sometimes up to a month.

After that you can withdraw money as you want. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, jumbo said:

I understand you need d to keep the deposit in your bank.for 3(?) Months and not below 50% for the following months and back to full 2 months before extension application.

Visa is cancelled 

• Thanks 1