Is Thailand's Environmental Future Sustainable (or in jeopardy)?

There are a number of issues on the horizon that could potentially challenge Thailand's natural environment, urban environment and food supply over the coming years. 

With the changes to climate it could cause Thailand to face extended periods of drought and/or floods, which could then hinder the ability to produce enough continuous agriculture for food. Floods could also impact life in the low lying cities and eventually cause people to move to higher ground, thus sparking large domestic migrations. 

Then you have the issue of plastic dumping in the oceans and overfishing in the Mekong, the Andaman Sea and the South China Sea which is also a threat both to food supply and ecologically.

Thailand may also grow increasingly hotter as a result of global warming making weather during the hottest times of the year more uncomfortable. 

Then there is the air pollution issue from crop burning and forest fires, which normally blankets the country for 3 to 4 months out of the year and causes residual harm to both wildlife and the environment. 

And with sea levels rising, Bangkok continues to be under threat of eventually ending up underwater. 

I believe the issues are real, but I don't know how seriously they will or will not affect life in Thailand in any negative way or to any large degree over the next 10-15 years. Or if the timeline to when life and the environment in Thailand may become more challenging is much shorter or even longer than that. 

If anyone has any knowledge or thoughts on any of this, then I would be interested to hear from you.