Auto Insurance broker in Chiang Mai

CALSinCM

I'm looking to change insurance brokers (I'm not happy with the customer service of my current broker who is not in Chiang Mai).  I have a policy with AIG on a 'city car' with a premium under 9K THB.  I'd like to maintain the policy renewal at the current premium rate, but not through the broker that has provided the policy in the past.

I'm looking for a reputable broker in Chiang Mai who can provide good customer service as well as continuing the AIG policy renewal. 

Mods.  I know there is an 'insurance forum' but this query is specific to Chiang Mai. 

Roojai is partially owned by Krungthai Panich Insurance and, unless things have changed recently, the only motor policy Roojai can offer is one from KPI.

If you wish to stay with AIG for your motor policy, you'll want to find a broker that has a distribution agreement with AIG Thailand. Perhaps you could contact the AIG call center and ask which brokers they work with in CM that cater to expats,

Another Roojai policy holder here for many years, with no issues or complaints.

You may also consider talking to AA insurance brokers to continue with your existing.

I would agree with the others regarding Roojai.  Just go to

https://www.roojai.com/en/

I have car and bike insured through them.  I used them last year after a foopah in the car.  By myself, my fault entirely.  The claim was improved within minutes of me arriving at the garage and I had a chap with very good English phoning me asking if I was ok and whether there was anything else they could do for me.  That in itself was a pleasant change.