30 days visa extension - flight required?

Hi, is return flight booking required for 30 days extension? (apart from TM7, TM30 and all the copies)

I usually book it few days before leaving... If they need it, then I'd rather pay the agent to do it for me, than OnwardTicket (same price, no requirements, and saves time).

1 hour ago, sallecc said:

Hi, is return flight booking required for 30 days extension? (apart from TM7, TM30 and all the copies)

I usually book it few days before leaving... If they need it, then I'd rather pay the agent to do it for me, than OnwardTicket (same price, no requirements, and saves time).

Never been asked for one. They will ask for an outbound flight if you are applying for the up to 7 day emergency extension people sometimes have to do after they have already done a 30 day extension. 

• Like 1

I did it yesterday, just to update for those who might ask later (Phuket immigration - Patong beach office):

- Need: passport, visa and stamp copies, filled TM7 form, 1 photo.

- No need: TM30 (I had one, just in case), exit flight booking.

* Arrive few minutes before they open 10am to queue (application done in 10 minutes), and return 1pm to pick it up (done in 5 minutes).

* If you're coming from other area (like me), bring swim shorts & towel - beach is right behind the office 🙂

(mall was not enough to kill 2.5h lol)