Visa on arrival Philipina + borderrun

Hello lovely people

Philipina coming on 15 april from Macau to Bangkok on a visa on arrival,which gives her 30 days + 30 day extension.
My question is: Can she do a quick borderun (in 1 day) and come back again on a visa on arrival and get a 30 day
extension again.
I understand she can do that over land twice a year
We thinking to do that in Poipet,maybe you folks have a better solution
She is now in Macau and i think that she can not ask for a single tourist visa (60 day) through the E-visa system,
because she is at this moment not in her home country.

Suggestions please
Thank you all

Phillipines does not need visa on arrival.  They are visa exempt.  Otherwise your plan is fine.  She can arrive visa exempt 30 days and extend that 30 days.  Then do a border bounce by land twice per year.

My gf is filipina and we have done that many times. 

Make sure she has an onward flight and 20,000 baht cash.  My gf is frequently asked for both when entering by land or air.

Last time I checked, filipinos can't get e-visas.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Marcel Samson said:

I understand she can do that over land twice a year
We thinking to do that in Poipet,maybe you folks have a better solution

I agree with @Lemsta69 regards Poipet

Where will you be staying? That determines best border bounce. 

For future reference, the Thai consulate in Makati, Manila will issue Filipinas a 60 day tourist visa free of charge (ASEAN agreement). partner has had 2 a year for many years. Unfortunately it does take 2 business days. 

43 minutes ago, biggles45 said:

For future reference, the Thai consulate in Makati, Manila will issue Filipinas a 60 day tourist visa free of charge

Thanks for the information.  Do you know what documents they ask for?  Bank statement, employment proof, etc?

Yes, the usual. Hotel accom, return ticket etc. I also provided a covering letter, (with copies of my passport page and ID) even tho I was with her and getting a 60 day myself. 

Provide too much rather than too little was my motto. Never had one refusal over 7 years applying

Edited by biggles45

1 hour ago, Phillip9 said:

Thanks for the information.  Do you know what documents they ask for?  Bank statement, employment proof, etc?

You can find the requirements from the website of Thai consulate in Macau. Every embassy/consulate has added requirements, so better to check it from the one in Macau, you can also email them to give you the requirements.