Truemove prepaid internet vs data plan

I just noticed Truemove has internet plans as well as data plans. There was no internet plans until this year which are cheaper. I tried getting through their online support but no one answers. What the difference? I know they also have Wifi plans where the plans are confusing enough cause there are so many options.

I'm looking at

Internet 46GB 30 days for 219B

or the plan I always go on

6GB data for 299B

The price is a lot difference for so much more data which is cheaper. My goal is to sign up to 5G data so what is the Internet 46GB plan, is it phone data?

Edited by organicman

13 minutes ago, organicman said:

I just noticed Truemove has internet plans as well as data plans. There was no internet plans until this year which are cheaper. I tried getting through their online support but no one answers. What the difference? I know they also have Wifi plans where the plans are confusing enough cause there are so many options.

I'm looking at

Internet 46GB 30 days for 219B

or the plan I always go on

6GB data for 299B

The price is a lot difference for so much more data which is cheaper. My goal is to sign up to 5G data so what is the Internet 46GB plan, is it phone data?

There seems little consistency in the packages they offer, but all appear to be 4G/5G and whether described as "data" or "internet" seems to make no difference, at least none that I can detect.  I'm currently on the 99GB/30 days package., THB299+VAT.  It was bought as "Internet" but shows on the app as "Data".  Currently showing 19.7 Mbps download speed (4G) which is totally fine for may needs.

• Thanks 1