Thaksin pays respect at Bangkok city pillar shrine before leaving for Chiang Mai

webfact

So very sick.... and uncurable after many weeks his arm still in brace....I am wondering if he will keep on wearing all this stuff if it 44 degree....

Edited by ikke1959

1 hour ago, brommers said:

There has been an unpleasant stench around Chiang Mai that I thought must be a local pig farm, but no it is the reeking fossil himself. Doesn't he realise the voters have moved on and no longer will vote for a criminal billionaire who has never done anything meaningful for his oh do beloved home. Can't wait to wave him good-bye as he departs in his personal private jet paid for from taxes he never paid.

Wow, so much hatred for someone who, I'm guessing, you never met and has had no negative effect on your life.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, brommers said:

There has been an unpleasant stench around Chiang Mai that I thought must be a local pig farm, but no it is the reeking fossil himself. Doesn't he realise the voters have moved on and no longer will vote for a criminal billionaire who has never done anything meaningful for his oh do beloved home. Can't wait to wave him good-bye as he departs in his personal private jet paid for from taxes he never paid.

Much as I am not a fan of Taskin I do think he did do something meaningful for his home.

The implementation of the 30 baht health scheme was an incredible achievement. Before this health care was out of reach for many poor families and people had fewer options, especially poor folk with chronic or long term health conditions. Now for the price of less than a dollar you can be treated. 

So he did do something very positive for Thailand in this instance, when compared to what was in place beforehand. 

Edited by jonclark
  • Agree 1

Give the returned son a medal for his bravery; pay respect to one of the planet's 5,000 listed gods and spirits, wearing the neck brace (which keeps him comfortably warm) in the company of his daughter-sweetheart. Bottomline for me is, nothing has changed in the last half of the century 8-) 

• Haha 1