Buying Lenovo Chromebook in Bangkok

Folks,

I'd like to buy a Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3i Chromebook Plus - but I can't for the life of me find where I would buy it in Bangkok.

I can order it from abroad, but I'm mostly scared of the customs applying some nice markup to it. Any suggestions?

14 minutes ago, AnalogVincent said:

these are 15 inches with Windows - I'm looking for a 14" with ChromeOS - I'm finding it difficult to find it even on other markets 😕

Did you have a look @ the Ideapad Range ? This is the manufacturer's website...

Edited by Fab5BKK

1 hour ago, AnalogVincent said:

Folks,

I'd like to buy a Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3i Chromebook Plus - but I can't for the life of me find where I would buy it in Bangkok.

I can order it from abroad, but I'm mostly scared of the customs applying some nice markup to it. Any suggestions?

Better to think twice about to buy a Lenovo, they still have the manufacturing Problem with the Hinges. My ones were broken both sides after 12 month. And Lenovo refused to repair under warranty, even if I have 12 more month of Premium Warranty.

22 hours ago, AnalogVincent said:

Folks,

Computers come into Thailand duty free.  Not sure if a Chromebook qualifies.  I bought a 17" hi-spec HP notebook from Amazon for 50% of what a similar spec unit cost in BKK.

Free shipping, no duty and just a small admin fee ($60?).  Delivered to my house in under 2 weeks. No drama.  Good luck.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, donmuang37 said:

Computers come into Thailand duty free.  Not sure if a Chromebook qualifies.  I bought a 17" hi-spec HP notebook from Amazon for 50% of what a similar spec unit cost in BKK.

Free shipping, no duty and just a small admin fee ($60?).  Delivered to my house in under 2 weeks. No drama.  Good luck.

If it didn't work properly, what happens.......? 🤔