Galvanised tin Gutter shop, where ?

worgeordie

I used to know whereabouts of some shops but when I need one they seemed to have

vanished ,I don't actually need gutters ,but just a piece of tin bent in 90 degree angle

to cover gap that has opened up between the house and an extension ,had it covered

with the black wide sticky rubber tape but it does not last . thanks in advance .

regards worgeordie

22 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I used to know whereabouts of some shops but when I need one they seemed to have

vanished ,I don't actually need gutters ,but just a piece of tin bent in 90 degree angle

to cover gap that has opened up between the house and an extension ,had it covered

with the black wide sticky rubber tape but it does not last . thanks in advance .

regards worgeordie

try any stainless shop, youll see doors  and stuff  hanging out outside them, theyll  know or do it for you

• Thumbs Up 1

Places making tin roofs, off the roll, can make and bend to what size you need my local one can only bend 3 meters long at a time.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

Try Nong Prathep metalworks

Address: 501 Charoen Muang Rd, Tambon Nong Pa Khrang, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50000

Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 5 PM

Phone: 053 242 649

I use to go there a lot about 5 years ago when living in Mae Rim. 

• Like 1