Thai woman flies to Thailand from Taiwan to stab cheating husband

snoop1130

433130564_725524713000163_2080081958188387915_n.jpg

A Thai woman flew from Taiwan to Thailand to seek revenge on her cheating husband and his lover by slashing them both with a Stanley knife-type blade at a hotel in the Isaan province of Roi Et.

Mueang Roi Et Police Station officers and a rescue team rushed to the hotel at 3am today, March 21, after being notified of the stabbing incident. Upon arrival, officers found two injured people, a Thai man and a woman aged between 25 and 30 years old, and a scene that resembled a horror movie blood bath.

The woman sustained a cut wound to her back while the alleged promiscuous husband suffered several wounds to his left shoulder and waist. The man’s injuries were more severe compared to the women’s wounds. Rescuers provided them with first aid before rushing them to Roi Et Hospital.

The cheating man’s wife was present at the scene crying. She confessed to being the attacker and revealed that the victims were her husband and his mistress.

According to a report on Channel 3, the bloody injured man and his wife shared three children. The wife went to work in Taiwan while the husband worked as a parcel delivery driver in Roi Et.

The wife learned through friends that her husband was cheating on her. She immediately sought the truth and discovered that her husband was to meet his lover at the hotel on the night of March 20.

The wife then booked a flight from Taiwan to Roi Et and went directly to the hotel. She found the two in the room together and became angry. She admitted to losing control and attacked them with a Stanley Knife. The weapon was discovered outside the hotel room.

The severity of punishment for her actions depends on the severity of the injuries sustained by the two victims. According to Section 295 of the Criminal Law, she should face imprisonment of up to two years, a fine of up to 40,000 baht, or both for the attack.

Many Thai women flooded the comment section of the report with words of encouragement for her. Despite her violent actions, a lot of netizens expressed satisfaction, saying her actions were worth the transportation cost.

A sudden flight from Taiwan to Roi Et costs over 10,000 baht, which is double an advance booking price.

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo via Facebook/ MGR Online อีสานบ้านเฮา

Source: The Thaiger 2024-03-21

- Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

1000x500-3.png

• Haha 2

Women expressed their support for stabbing a man and his mistress.

Glad they feel that her actions were justified. Yet again, always the victim in the report, no mention of why he was with another lady. Maybe he is a cheating scumbag but then again did he have his own reasons for being with another girl? Did the wife live a life of innocence, sugar and honey?

The reports never mention both sides. That wouldn't sell stories.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Many Thai women flooded the comment section of the report with words of encouragement for her. Despite her violent actions, a lot of netizens expressed satisfaction, saying her actions were worth the transportation cost.

ok. so slashing a cheating man gets praise but a billboard in korat saying to eat up causes outrage ? am i missing something here. 

what a disaster society is now. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Stanley knife is a really horrible weapon, although the cuts will at least have clean edges, easier to stitch.

I understand her anger, but it won’t make her husband love her again. It would have been better just to dump him and not risk a prison sentence.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The wife learned through friends that her husband was cheating on her. She immediately sought the truth and discovered that her husband was to meet his lover at the hotel on the night of March 20.

The wife then booked a flight from Taiwan to Roi Et and went directly to the hotel. She found the two in the room together and became angry. She admitted to losing control and attacked them with a Stanley Knife. The weapon was discovered outside the hotel room.

A women scorned..... at least she didn't remove his undercarriage.

13 hours ago, theblether said:

"Thai woman works 10 hours a day and sleeps in a house with 12 strangers to fund feckless husband. Village gossips go into overdrive about his lowlife gik. Her sister or best pal tells her of the gossip, that he's spending her hard earned money on the village bike so she travels to Thailand to blade both of them." 

I swear to gawd, farangs think they get the rough end of the stick in Thailand. All they get is a tase of what life is really like for Thai women in particular. 

Would you be saying the same BS if it was the man who stabbed his wife?

I think not. You wouldn't victim blame her.

Fascinating how people perceive crimes differently when the victim is a man and the perpetrator is a woman. 

And if you are right that she is a hooker, then why shouldn't he sleep with other people? She's doing it too.

Should he be faithful to her when she is bonking any guy in Taiwan?

Edited by FruitPudding
  • Love It 1

It shows the mentality here when she is being cheered on and encouraged by alleged ' Netizens ' for her actions.

Has she not heard of divorce courts?

Stanley knives cause horrific injuries.

5 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Would you be saying the same BS if it was the man who stabbed his wife?

I think not. You wouldn't victim blame her.

Fascinating how people perceive crimes differently when the victim is a man and the perpetrator is a woman. 

And if you are right that she is a hooker, then why shouldn't he sleep with other people? She's doing it too.

Should he be faithful to her when she is bonking any guy in Taiwan?

Your making things up in your head. I said "village bike" not hooker. 

And where did I say it was deserved or a good thing? 

This is the problem with the internet, far too many people lack basic comprehension of the written word. It's really quite concerning. 

1 hour ago, theblether said:

Your making things up in your head. I said "village bike" not hooker. 

And where did I say it was deserved or a good thing? 

This is the problem with the internet, far too many people lack basic comprehension of the written word. It's really quite concerning. 

You painted her as the victim, rather than him.

Here's what you wrote:

19 hours ago, theblether said:

"Thai woman works 10 hours a day and sleeps in a house with 12 strangers to fund feckless husband. Village gossips go into overdrive about his lowlife gik. Her sister or best pal tells her of the gossip, that he's spending her hard earned money on the village bike so she travels to Thailand to blade both of them." 

I swear to gawd, farangs think they get the rough end of the stick in Thailand. All they get is a tase of what life is really like for Thai women in particular. 

The "village bike" or "hooker" part is irrelevant to my point: you are victim blaming the guy.

And by the way, when I said "hooker" I was referring to the part where you suggested she was doing sex work in Taiwan. I wasn't talking about his gik (aka. village bike).

Maybe you should work on reading comprehension,  lol

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

You painted her as the victim, rather than him.

Here's what you wrote:

The "village bike" or "hooker" part is irrelevant to my point: you are victim blaming the guy.

And by the way, when I said "hooker" I was referring to the part where you suggested she was doing sex work in Taiwan. I wasn't talking about his gik (aka. village bike).

Maybe you should work on reading comprehension,  lol

You're only proving my point. You clearly don't understand the concept of the village bike. If I had wanted to describe her as a hooker, I would have called her a hooker. I made a specific point of calling her a gik ( do you know what that is? ) and the village bike. 

When you don't know what you are talking about, don't talk. 

59 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Let me guess: the attacker was working bar in Taiwan.

The majority of Thais in Taiwan work in factories and agriculture. There are occasional arrests in connection with prostitution but its nothing like the scale in South Korea and Hong Kong ( among others ).