Chinese Man Arrested in Pa Klok for 653 Days of Overstay

webfact

2 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Nice house. If he could afford that, he should have been able to afford to pay for a visa....

Sure, but I am pretty sure he could not do due to shady business or criminal records that would result in jail and deportation.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Sure, but I am pretty sure he could not do due to shady business or criminal records that would result in jail and deportation.

How are you sure?

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Nice house. If he could afford that, he should have been able to afford to pay for a visa....

Under the age of 50 no retirement visa, not married no visa, possibly no work permit so having to show proof of income at the IO, so he kept his head down for as long as possible.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Under the age of 50 no retirement visa, not married no visa, possibly no work permit so having to show proof of income at the IO, so he kept his head down for as long as possible.

Thai privilege visa but suspect his background wouldn’t pass.  

2 hours ago, PJ71 said:

How are you sure?

Just basing it on that a normal guy with money for such home would also see to his visa. Of course, another option is mentally ill.

This Chinese man Mr 'Tian' 38 living abroad in a luxury villa illegally overstaying.  What shady business/es have you been up to?  Scams? Other online frauds? Laundering? Drugs?  Something criminal I speculate. Why would I think that?  Getting cynical

• Sad 1