Return Pre Approved

Looks like my LTR WP has progressed onto Phase #8 "IMM / DOE pre-approve visa/WP Issuance", do folks typically now receive an email directing how to set up the APPOINTMENT for LTR Issuance?

Thanks to anyone that can help!

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

56 minutes ago, mlkik said:

Maybe if you did not use abreviations people would understand your post.

Clown response - nothing was abbreviated thats not a common term anyone in the process would know.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, mlkik said:

Maybe if you did not use abreviations people would understand your post.

Long Term Residence Wealthy Pensioner if you are curious. It is a 10 year visa - requires USD$ 80,000/year of passive retirement income and mandatory health insurance. And no 90 day reporting requirement.

Edited by DavidH51
Add info
  • Agree 1

On 3/25/2024 at 9:39 AM, rob3996 said:

Clown response - nothing was abbreviated thats not a common term anyone in the process would know.

Not everybody is in the process. 

Your response is the one of a Clown (typical wealthy pensioner thinking he is better than others and eager to insult )not mine.

Edited by mlkik
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, DavidH51 said:

Long Term Residence Wealthy Pensioner if you are curious. It is a 10 year visa - requires USD$ 80,000/year of passive retirement income and mandatory health insurance. And no 90 day reporting requirement.

Thank you for explaining. I really had no clue what the post was about.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, mlkik said:

Not everybody is in the process. 

Your response is the one of a Clown (typical wealthy pensioner thinking he is better than others and eager to insult )not mine.

Not in the process, than why comment without doing 5 seconds of research - the board is chock full of the term LTR yet your oblivious to the abbreviation.

Stay in the shallow end of the pool, with your arm floaties...

Your remark regarding Pensioners comes across just like your first post - obviously you has a stick up you Azz lol. Yes I am a Wealthy Pensioner with 2 Pensions and other streams of income that total over 15K US a month - served 30 yrs in the military and in combat so I apologize to you or no one else...

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, rob3996 said:

Not in the process, than why comment without doing 5 seconds of research - the board is chock full of the term LTR yet your oblivious to the abbreviation.

Your second post used very uncommon abbreviations.  I've read thousands of posts here, and I still can't figure out what you meant by "IMM / DOE" 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, rob3996 said:

Your remark regarding Pensioners comes across just like your first post - obviously you has a stick up you Azz lol. Yes I am a Wealthy Pensioner with 2 Pensions and other streams of income that total over 15K US a month - served 30 yrs in the military and in combat so I apologize to you or no one else...

Arrogance, you come to the forum for help and when someone asks you to clarify you are not willing to reciprocate.

Do you have a small penis by any chance?

Edited by mlkik
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, rob3996 said:

Your remark regarding Pensioners comes across just like your first post - obviously you has a stick up you Azz 

How to make friends and influence people eh?

As retired and wealthy pay someone to ring the office comes to mind.

Edited by RubbaJohnny
  • Haha 1