90 day in person

55 minutes ago, orientfan said:

If I want to do in person?

Then do it in person. 

You can do it in person up to 15 days early.

It's due on the 20th.

So do it between April 5 -April 10. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I do have friends but I will need the passport to prove ID at hotels and to take an internal flight.

DrJack54 says it can be done up to 15 days early and I certainly have time to do that. Thank you everyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

If you depart the country the 90 day count stops when you leave and restarts (at 0 Zero) on your return

Is that correct? Pretty sure the counter re-starts (at 1 One). 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You can do it in person up to 15 days early.

It's due on the 20th.

So do it between April 5 -April 10. 

It's not "up to 15 days early". There is a 15 day period ending on the due date, April 6 to April 20 inclusive, during which you can report online, and also go to the office in person. If you try on April 5, online should refuse you because that is too early, and it is remotely possible to be refused in person then. There is a 7 day grace period,

April 20 to April 26 inclusive. during which you can go in person and should not get a late fine. Note the inclusive counting, and that April 20 is part of both periods.  Beware that the office (but not online) will likely be closed several days around April 13 for the water splashing holiday -- best not to leave it until the last minute.

Edited by dave s
typo

19 hours ago, dave s said:

It's not "up to 15 days early". There is a 15 day period ending on the due date, April 6 to April 20 inclusive, during which you can report online, and also go to the office in person. If you try on April 5, online should refuse you because that is too early, and it is remotely possible to be refused in person then. There is a 7 day grace period,

in person its 15 days early to 7 days late. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

HI all, jumping into an older thread here. I'm on a retirement extension and my 90 days is (was?) due by April 7. However, I just skipped out to Kuala Lumpur and back to Thailand on 24 March. Is it true that this nixes having to do the 90 day report that is due April 7....as Foreverlomsak mentions? That would be just lovely!

Thanks friends!

43 minutes ago, bamboozled said:

HI all, jumping into an older thread here. I'm on a retirement extension and my 90 days is (was?) due by April 7. However, I just skipped out to Kuala Lumpur and back to Thailand on 24 March. Is it true that this nixes having to do the 90 day report that is due April 7....as Foreverlomsak mentions? That would be just lovely!

Thanks friends!

Your question has probably been asked a thousand times over the years, so yes by leaving/returning your 90 days resets and starts from the 24th March (of course assuming your Extension is still valid).

• Like 1

the 90 day report is a report of staying within Thailand for 90 days continuous, a trip out the country resets the count with arrival day being day 1,

• Like 1