Crashing His Motorbike Into a Wall in Phuket

webfact

image.jpeg

Thalang-A young Russian man died after he crashed a motorbike into a house’s wall in the Thep Krasattri sub-district on Sunday night (March 24th)

The Thalang Police were notified of the incident at 10:00 P.M. in front of a house in Baan Don. Emergency responders arrived at the scene to find the damaged motorbike stuck between a power pole and the wall.

Nearby was found the body of the rider, MR. EVGENII VIKTOROVICH, 25, a Russian national, in front of the house. A helmet was found at the scene but it was unclear if the Russian rider was wearing the helmet before the accident.

By Goongnang Suksawat

Full story: THE PHUKET EXPRESS 2024-03-26

- Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

1000x500-3.png

• Sad 1

Walls, telephone poles, parked cars and trucks, and trees tend to be very unforgiving and should be avoided at all costs. Some people seem to have better  survival skills than others. Darwin was absolutely correct. 

During my klast visit this year, I seen more than 50 percent of Motercycle riders without helmets. Women especially do not

want their hair mussed up. The amount of toruists without helmets was troubling, and i bet a lot of them did not have out of 

country medical insurance. I am happy to be back home in cooler tempertures, even the snow on the ground does not bother me.

Hot season in Thailand is not for me. I also seen many drunk people riding motercycles, and am not surprised

to read this story of a young tourist dying from a crash.  RIP to this fellow, and good luck to all of you with this hot season.

• Agree 1