Bangkok Ranked Top City in Asia Pacific for Tourism in 2024 by DestinAsian Magazine

webfact

yes sure... the article is made for having a good feeling... Bangkok on of the most polluted cities in the world, Suvarnabhumi not the best aiport as we could read a few weeks back, Thai airways overpriced and not the quality you can expect.. Emirates, Qatar, Singapore Airlines are much better.. 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

publicly revealed Bangkok was ranked number one in Best Cities 2024 in the Asia Pacific region as a tourist destination according to travel magazine “DestinAsian.”

Err maybe 'coz that is where most people land, then get the hell out before choking to death.

• Agree 2

I have lived in several countries. I have never seen a more negative  about their host country bunch of expats!!

Seriously!! never. 

One would think you are inmates, held here against your will. 

There is another thread from some guy " I have enjoyed my time in Thailand, but..."

with a list of grievances to get the dogs howling. Most of which existed before said guy got here.

So is it Thailand or is the guy who did not bother to learn about Thailand before coming here , and now "surprise surprise" !! 

Yea go ahead with your confused emojis. Like I am surprised you are confused. 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

National—On March 25th, 2024, Mr. Chai Watcharong, the Thai Government spokesman, publicly revealed Bangkok was ranked number one in Best Cities 2024 in the Asia Pacific region as a tourist destination according to travel magazine “DestinAsian.”

Of course they'll take that as a win, however if it was stated that Bangkok was a filthy, polluted; and full of scamming cabbies they would challenge the publicity.

On 3/27/2024 at 4:45 PM, hotchilli said:

Of course they'll take that as a win, however if it was stated that Bangkok was a filthy, polluted; and full of scamming cabbies they would challenge the publicity.

Great food, nightlife