Pattaya Is A Dangerous Place

Naam

a pair of pigeons has built a nest on the roof of my home. yesterday i passed the nest -not thinking of anything bad- when one of the birds sh@t but missed me. in future i will be more careful and wear protective head gear and clothing when i walk in my garden. all of you living in Patters should be aware of these kind of lurking dangers.

a pair of pigeons has built a nest on the roof of my home. yesterday i passed the nest -not thinking of anything bad- when one of the birds sh@t but missed me. in future i will be more careful and wear protective head gear and clothing when i walk in my garden. all of you living in Patters should be aware of these kind of lurking dangers.

Just as well the pigeons missed else you might be referred to as a sh@t head.

Dr. Naam is on a roll tonight and I suspect he has slipped off the Naam wagon.

:o

More dangerous birds than pigeons in Patters!!! Oh and they sh*te on you too if you arent careful!!!! :o

Or if you pay them to ! :D

Which reminds me britmaveric. As I was passing by your favourite watering hole, I noticed your star position at Jenny's appears to have been taken by some big-breasted "bird of the second category" !

B.o.T.

One funny thing I remember is when I was posted to the Navy base in Esquimalt. We used to parade for the Base Commander once a month. The parade square had a couple of 3 story buildings on each side, and that's where the sea gulls hang out when they're not spreading garbage all over the place.

When ever we had one of those parades, they always incuded the Navy band. It seems when ever the band would play, the first thing they did was clash the symbols with a loud clang. This would of course literally scare the crap out of the birds. They would launch from the rooftops enmass and take a dump to lighten the load, right overtop of all those sailors standing below in their dress uniforms.

Many people learned the hard way that once you get gull crap on your uniform, the stain never comes out (you end up having to buy a new one). Toxic stuff. Apparently it will destroy the paint job on your car as well.

This is too spooky for me I was there last week walking along Jomtien (minding my own business) and something dropped on my head. When I touched my head there was bird sheeeeeeeet on it too???? Could this be the same pidgeon??? Did your pidgeon have two wings, two legs, I am sure that all pidgeons in Thailand are no good and want us out, they will now just increase their sheeeeeeting every year until we are forced to leave! :o

Could this be the same pidgeon??? Did your pidgeon have two wings, two legs...

YES, what a coincidence! :o

...but did the pidgeon call out "cheep cheep" in Thai or Vietnamese?

That reminds me of a few birds along Beach Road. They call out "cheap cheap" too.