Son Decapitates Mother in Shocking Murder at Palm Garden in Surat Thani

image.jpeg

Surat Thani—At 8:00 AM, on March 30th, 2024, Wiang Sa police officers received a murder report of a son decapitating his mother at a palm garden in Wiang Sa, Surat Thani.

At the incident scene, the headless body of a woman who was later publicly identified as Mrs. Champa Bunthong, 73, was found lying down on a concrete floor. According to the police report, the suspect who was publicly identified as Mr. Natthaphon Yuenyong, a 31-year-old son of Champa, was holding Champa’s head and sprinted into the palm garden to flee the police pursuit.

It was reported that Natthaphon held and chopped his mother’s head along the way during the police pursuit, the police were able to capture Natthaphon shortly after.

Upon the police investigation, the suspect was found to have lived with Champa and five other siblings.

By Kittisak Phalaharn

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-04-01

- Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

SIAMSNUS

• Sad 5
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

how mentally ill do you have to be to chop somebody's head off?

should have got psychological help a long time ago. 

Along with how much hatred towards his mother?  It usually comes from an absent father situation, something which is very common here, and can be seen by the juvenile delinquency that happens. The mother becomes the only caretaker, and if she is overbearing, dominating and or abusive, the son looks for revenge. This man was seen chopping at the head when he was about to be captured, getting in some last hits at his mom before he was caught. ............https://www.vice.com/en/article/wd437q/why-did-a-son-behead-his-mother-on-long-island-1030

+

+

+

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

was holding Champa’s head and sprinted into the palm garden to flee the police pursuit.

It was reported that Natthaphon held and chopped his mother’s head along the way during the police pursuit, the police were able to capture Natthaphon shortly after.

strange reporting. how does one run away from police while at the same time chopping a head off ?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, stoner said:

strange reporting. how does one run away from police while at the same time chopping a head off ?

7 hours ago, webfact said:

the suspect who was publicly identified as Mr. Natthaphon Yuenyong, a 31-year-old son of Champa, was holding Champa’s head and sprinted into the palm garden to flee the police pursuit.

It was reported that Natthaphon held and chopped his mother’s head along the way during the police pursuit

He had already decapitated her, he ran away from the police still chopping away at her severed head.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, stoner said:

Read it properly. He was chopping away at his mother's 'already severed' head. 

• Like 1

Let the public decide what to do with this animal: chop him into bits, burn him alive or skin him and drop his bloody body into a pit full of flesh-eating maggots.😝

• Confused 1

mental health care is not a priority and the health care system is totally inadequate and sadly these preventable tragedies continue. The amphetamine crisis does not help. 

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

NO, that's for the court to decide, not by imbeciles. 🐰

Agreed but the courts should give the death penalty. If not you are basically saying it isnt too big a problem to do what this person did. I am not calling you an imbecile but I will if you want to me to.

1 hour ago, Photoguy21 said:

Agreed but the courts should give the death penalty. If not you are basically saying it isnt too big a problem to do what this person did. I am not calling you an imbecile but I will if you want to me to.

You can call me what you want😂.

I'm strictly against death penalty. Probably it has to do with the fact that I was raised up in a more cultivated but not barbarian country without death penalty. 🙏