Non-O Retirement from Vientiane

Does anyone have recent experience obtaining their Non-O Retirement visa from Vientiane consulate? The consulate website lists far less rules than Bangkok CW. Or, are there additional requirements not published? For example, it says nothing about requiring evidence of 800k funds being transferred from overseas. Please share any recent experiences. Much appreciated.

note:  Phnom Penh
800,000 need be in the bank day you apply at any bank , any currency
ONLY single 90 day entry
takes 4-5 business days with agent

recommended; Cina travel or Call kim

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Upnotover said:

Have a read here, suggests a multi entry is not possible at all, presumably that is what you are after - but perhaps somebody has some recent direct experience.

I am OK with single entry, assuming I can apply for a re-entry permit if I need to leave the country again while on the Non-O. Thanks.

I'd guess Vientiane would be the same or slightly more difficult than Savannakhet.

As far as Savannakhet is concerned, you hear different things.  Some people are adamant that a Multiple Entry based on Retirement is not possible .... while others say it is, if you show proof of bt800,000 in a Thai bank account.

In my experience, Savannakhet would only issue a Single Entry Non O Retirement with 3 months bank statements from overseas account.  If I had shown the funds in a Thai bank account instead maybe the options might of changed.