Looking for the 'best' ENT doctor in Chiang Mai

Aurelien

Especially nose and ear. I've been to RAM hospital and Rajvithi Clinic in old town already, but looking for alternate options.

If you know of doctor that takes his time with the patient and listens to his issues and doesn't just prescribe over the counter antibiotics, that's a plus.

Thank you !

27 minutes ago, rexpotter said:

There was a pretty sharp younger gal at Lanna hospital on the super highway.

Really? i live next to Lanna hospital like literally next to it, but heard bad reviews from both friends and Google... do you happen to know her name? 

On 4/2/2024 at 9:58 AM, Aurelien said:

Especially nose and ear. I've been to RAM hospital and Rajvithi Clinic in old town already, but looking for alternate options.

If you know of doctor that takes his time with the patient and listens to his issues and doesn't just prescribe over the counter antibiotics, that's a plus.

Thank you !

I have been going to Dr Chalermpong at Ram for years. He does do exams before making a treatment recommendation.

• Love It 1

I don't know about "best", but I found Dr Tapanut Ariyanon (lady) at Sriphat OPD very knowledgeable and thorough, and as a plus that new building is a joy compared to some older private establishments. Mind you, this was late 2022 and my issue was actually more about T than EN.

• 2 weeks later...