What Are Landlord Requirements Registration TM30?

Hey thanks to anyone that can check this.

Landlord going to CW to register me. He needs the form, his blue book and ID.

I'm providing my passport info page, extension and last entrance pages.

I forget if I have to go up myself and verify that I'm living there/ 90 day report,??

Our past contract lapsed a few months ago. New contract date May 1.

Thank you

I am probably not the most informed person to help you. But I have lived here 19 years and my landlord never submitted a TM30 for me until recently. Never needed one because I was working in Thailand and the Chamchuri office never required it for working foreigners. Now retired, the Bangkok CW office is requiring them. So, my landlord sent me a copy of the online TM30 submission. The owner never went to the Immigration office. I only gave the owner a copy of my passport and latest entry stamp. 

As for 90 day report...I have read on this forum that the first report must be done in person. Then, after that, they are eligible to do them online. Others here can help me with the details. 

One more thing. Regarding rental contract. I have rented from the same place for 19 years. The contract expired 18 years ago. Nobody cared until now I need a retirement visa. It is a good idea to ask the owner to send you a new contract every year for immigration purposes. 

Edited by scoutman360
  • Confused 1

I'd probably attempt to get the landlord to register on the TM30 system, and then make a filing for you. This would take ~ 15 minutes tops. 

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/external/security/register/reg-web

I saved this list from a trip report to CW

For those in Bangkok: Documentation for self filing a TM.30 are
Copies of;
-the blue book (signed by the thai)
-the thai i/d of the person in the blue book (signed by the thai)
-the data page of your passport
-the thai visa in your passport (if you have one)
-your most recent entry stamp
-your extension (if you have one)
-the TM.6 departure 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

I'd probably attempt to get the landlord to register on the TM30 system, and then make a filing for you. This would take ~ 15 minutes tops. 

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/external/security/register/reg-web

I saved this list from a trip report to CW

For those in Bangkok: Documentation for self filing a TM.30 are
Copies of;
-the blue book (signed by the thai)
-the thai i/d of the person in the blue book (signed by the thai)
-the data page of your passport
-the thai visa in your passport (if you have one)
-your most recent entry stamp
-your extension (if you have one)
-the TM.6 departure 

Thanks for that. I've forwarded to him.

So, after I'm registered at the new address - I need to go up and confirm this? I recall something stupid like this.. Presumably at the 90 day windows?

Basically, they just have to sign a recognised form saying that you live there. You then get a slip to clip into your passport for subsequent years. Easy-peasy.

On 4/4/2024 at 5:53 PM, Sigmund said:

Most of the popular pool villa developpments in tourist towns like Hua Hin do not seem to follow any rules or register their rentals.,

There is no requirement for pool villa developments to sumit the TM.30 notification.

14 hours ago, BusNo8 said:

...So, after I'm registered at the new address - I need to go up and confirm this? I recall something stupid like this.. Presumably at the 90 day windows?

You don't have to go to your immigration office to confirm any information the owner (to whom referred as the landlord) supplied to immigration with his TM.30 notification of your arrival.

Regarding your reference to "the 90 day window", this is the place where you submit your notifications of your intention to stay in Thailand longer than 90 days.

7 hours ago, Maestro said:

You don't have to go to your immigration office to confirm any information the owner (to whom referred as the landlord) supplied to immigration with his TM.30 notification of your arrival.

Thank you 🙏

This thread can be closed 🙄