Multi Point Electric Instant Water Heater

wozzlegummich

Looking at fitting an instantaneous electric water heater to supply two showers at same time. I want to fit outside of bathroom and adjust water temp by mixing hot/cold water.

Can anyone recommend a make &/or model? 

Am sure people have better luck than me but I have never had good luck with such units installed in hospitals or hotels - scalding hot more often than not as most places do not have cold enough water to mix it with.  Understand units can be adjusted a bit but this does not appear to be the norm here (or too lazy to adjust several times a year as water temps change).  Find local hot shower only much more to my liking.  

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Am sure people have better luck than me but I have never had good luck with such units installed in hospitals or hotels - scalding hot more often than not as most places do not have cold enough water to mix it with.  Understand units can be adjusted a bit but this does not appear to be the norm here (or too lazy to adjust several times a year as water temps change).  Find local hot shower only much more to my liking.  

It seems the heaters which are designated as shower heaters are supposed to have a constant temperature.

I use the heater which I mentioned above for my kitchen sink and my bathroom bathtub and shower.

In the kitchen I have an ordinary mixer of hot and cold water. If I put it to max hot the water is very hot - just about possible to touch but I wouldn't leave my hand under the flowing hot water.

In the bathroom I use a faucet with a thermostat. At least the one I use, from TOTO, works perfect.

31PYwfETG6L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems the heaters which are designated as shower heaters are supposed to have a constant temperature.

I use the heater which I mentioned above for my kitchen sink and my bathroom bathtub and shower.

In the kitchen I have an ordinary mixer of hot and cold water. If I put it to max hot the water is very hot - just about possible to touch but I wouldn't leave my hand under the flowing hot water.

In the bathroom I use a faucet with a thermostat. At least the one I use, from TOTO, works perfect.

That may well be the issue - as suspect most do not install more than basic taps.  

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

We have an immersion heater that heats water for the bathrooms, spare bedrooms and kitchen. And use faucets like this. If you but quality they will last years and years in a hard water area if you also use a softener.