TAT Launches TikTok Contest for Songkran 2024

snoop1130

e1679645216e08c9b7394e916042e826.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has launched an innovative campaign in collaboration with TikTok Thailand to celebrate Songkran 2024. Participants can win prizes totaling more than half a million baht. 

According to TAT, the “Songkran 2567” campaign aims to showcase the rich cultural traditions of Thailand's New Year festivities to a global audience, encouraging both Thai and international tourists to explore and share the joy of Songkran.

Participants are invited to create and share video content on TikTok that captures the essence of Songkran, from the excitement of water fights to the serene beauty of traditional ceremonies. 

To enter the contest, videos, set to public, should be shared on personal TikTok channels with the hashtags #Songkran2024, #InstantHappinessatSongkran, and #TikTokTravels. 

The contest will run through April 19, and the selection of winners will be determined by the number of views and likes received. TAT will announce the 38 winners on May 7 via TikTok's messaging platform, rewarding them with prizes worth over 500,000 baht.

By Krajangwit Johjit

Source: NNT 2024-04-08

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

PPNew1000.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

has launched an innovative campaign

Oh yeaaaah.....

That's what we like.......

Big fat innovation that disrupt the hub of quality tourism.

Right?

23 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Participants are invited to create and share video content on TikTok

Stoooop it....

I can't take so much innovation at once, you silly boys :giggle:

Sharing vids on Tik Tok?

Who came up with such a daring concept?

The stakes are high now !

Oulala :omfg:

• Agree 1

This isn't very well thought through. I'm sure if you posted road carnage you would be arrested. Apart from this it's just adding fuel to the fire IMHO.

Who's going to vet the uploads? Upload of ladyboys flashing their tits or a child pouring water over their mother's head? Sometimes I'm not 100% sure of somethings but on this I am. I would not be going out on a limb to say 98% likes would go to the ladyboys. 

:burp::stoner::WPFflags:

Edited by dinsdale
  • Haha 2