Persian Cat Wanted

wcr

After loosing my Yorkshire Terrier 2 years ago, I'd like to get another pet but don't won't a dog as I am now in a shophouse. So I think a cat would be nice and suit.

Anyone know of where I can find a Persian pure or mix or similar kitten or cat?

Thanks,

After loosing my Yorkshire Terrier 2 years ago, I'd like to get another pet but don't won't a dog as I am now in a shophouse. So I think a cat would be nice and suit.

Anyone know of where I can find a Persian pure or mix or similar kitten or cat?

Thanks,

I had one it was delicious.

There are so many Siamese cats around that need good homes I am sure you could pick up a lovely kitten or two that need a good home. Why buy and expensive cat when there are so many beautiful cats around free of charge that are just looking for some TLC?

P.S. ignore the idiots who can't help themselves with stupid comments like the one above!

We were at a pet show in Bangkok recently and I got a couple of business cards from people that were selling Persian cats. Both had several Persians for sale. I dont know where their actual place of business is located but you can give them a call: Kitty Farm 081 8290878 and the other is 081 4980889.

Seen some lovely Persians at Theprasit market, All priced under 5,000. But I wouldnt believe they are 100% persian, and I would not trust buying at Theprasit market.

If you are looking for a 100% persian, It would be a better idea going to Jatujak Market, Bangkok. There are some good animal shops there.

Note: Last month, 2 people I know bought dogs from Theprasit, 1 bought a Mini Chihuahua, 1 bought a Siberian Husky. They BOTH died a week later. These 2 friends do not know each other the dogs never met so its impossible one caught it from the other. The mini Chihuahua died of Parvo, and not sure about the Siberian but the Vet said there was nothing they could do. So BE CAREFUL buying pets from Theprasit Market. You are better going to a proper shop.

I have, however, purchased 3 dogs from a lady who sells at Soi Bua Khao market, All are fine with no problems, but 2 of them are all alot smaller than they should be for some reason. And yes, they are fed well and fat, but they are half the size of they should be. (1 Pug, 1 Shihtzu, the other I forgot the name.. Looks like a miniature doberman)

Edited by Meg_ken2003