Chinese woman stabs husband to death in alcohol-fueled quarrel

webfact

cd89dabad593d62da881e3a3315a9e3da0cb864e1b9cb7495b1ad4b2c36d31fc.jpg

Police in Bangkok's Khlong Tan district responded to a report of a domestic altercation involving a knife at a residence on Soi Phattanakan 38.

Upon arrival, police found the woman, who claimed she was employed by the homeowner for weekly cleaning. However, during her commute to work, she discovered a gruesome scene, reported Siam Rath.

The victim, identified as Mr. Hueng, a 42-year-old Chinese national, had succumbed to his injuries in hospital. 

e5b8b5fef304c717b54d84197a7faab8621f6b2544d9c787827e49f607630883.jpg

Picture: Siam Rath

Investigations revealed that his wife, Tong, also Chinese and aged 39, allegedly stabbed him in the chest during an argument fueled by alcohol. 

Tong claimed self-defense, stating that her husband had become aggressive. Police have charged her with homicide pending further legal proceedings. 

-- ASEAN NOW 2024-04-17

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

image.jpeg

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Mark Nothing said:

One of my asian lady contacts stabbed a german during an altercation. He survived and pressed charges.  No jail time.  Just court hassles and fees.

I asked her if she learned her lesson.  She said yes, next time I will wait for him to fall asleep before stabbing him so he doesn't survive to sue me in court.

She sounds like a keeper...

5 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Why doe the rescue vehicle have Huge speakers in the door ? very weird.9c53d5a06c44a5f3cb3beb685364f2f758b29d15407f75bd13b1b14784603258.thumb.jpg.0b6803f5ee3c1f8dc8be701d494b6468.jpg 

I see speakers in the roof but not in a door. Where is there a mention of it being a rescue vehicle? In the Thai language report?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

I see speakers in the roof but not in a door. Where is there a mention of it being a rescue vehicle? In the Thai language report?

I think you need a trip to Specsavers. The oxygen bottle sort of gives it away.

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I think he was pointing to the fact that the original OP didn't show or mention an emergency vehicle. 

So where did the photo of this emergency vehicle come from? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

I think he was pointing to the fact that the original OP didn't show or mention an emergency vehicle. 

So where did the photo of this emergency vehicle come from? 

Well now let me see oh yer the Frigging FULL STORY !       jeez 

7 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Why doe the rescue vehicle have Huge speakers in the door ? very weird.9c53d5a06c44a5f3cb3beb685364f2f758b29d15407f75bd13b1b14784603258.thumb.jpg.0b6803f5ee3c1f8dc8be701d494b6468.jpg 

I'd say it's his bedroom when not working. 

I bet he has regular nightmare's, those spooky sprits hanging around. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Oh go hunting in the Bangkok News.... 

Why have 2 seperate stories then FFS

No AN only copies stories from other sources and only copy and paste the First part of a story, Copping and Pasting from Bangkok POST is not allowed. 

Do you need to be wet nursed?  

12 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

New here are you.

Thank you for pointing out where the original news come from.  I didn't see that. 

And that's all I needed.

Not the rest of your jumped up egotistical palaver that you seem to dump on anyone that makes an error. 

Have a nice afternoon. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Tong claimed self-defense, stating that her husband had become aggressive. Police have charged her with homicide pending further legal proceedings. 

He'd have to be pretty aggressive to warrant stabbing him to death.  Hopefully she isn't able to avoid responsibility if her claim is untrue.

53 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Thank you for pointing out where the original news come from.  I didn't see that. 

And that's all I needed.

Not the rest of your jumped up egotistical palaver that you seem to dump on anyone that makes an error. 

Have a nice afternoon. 

Most stories here on AN have a Full Story link, are you saying you never click on the full stories? in 658 posts. and never read the comments on people who don't by other members. It's annoying. 

It's difficult to identify much at all in that vehicle interior. Is it a mobile gynaecology unit? Where is the oxygen bottle?

I had read the Siam Rath linked report (Google translation) but no mention of a rescue vehicle only that a rescue team attended.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

It's difficult to identify much at all in that vehicle interior. Is it a mobile gynaecology unit? Where is the oxygen bottle?

I had read the Siam Rath linked report (Google translation) but no mention of a rescue vehicle only that a rescue team attended.

Right there behind the brush. Am I the only one with eyesight. 

9c53d5a06c44a5f3cb3beb685364f2f758b29d15407f75bd13b1b14784603258.thumb.jpg.0b6803f5ee3c1f8dc8be701d494b6468m.jpg.e53f65241dfc3b94cc54c6f64c85df85.jpg

On 4/17/2024 at 9:33 AM, brianthainess said:

Why doe the rescue vehicle have Huge speakers in the door ? very weird.

It's a vehicle, not necessarily a rescue organisation's vehicle.

EDIT:  You could be right...this time!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

21 hours ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Maybe the home owner was employing the woman to clean more than just the house, then his wife found out. 

Pure supposition. 

Maybe you could read the link to correct your supposition?

Right there behind the brush. Am I the only one with eyesight. 

9c53d5a06c44a5f3cb3beb685364f2f758b29d15407f75bd13b1b14784603258.thumb.jpg.0b6803f5ee3c1f8dc8be701d494b6468m.jpg.e53f65241dfc3b94cc54c6f64c85df85.jpg

Thanks, it's cunningly hidden. I do, in fact, have defective eyesight especially viewing PC monitors.

I should not be suprised if the image was pixellated to cover up the shameful condition of the interior!