English Speaking Staff

Hi,

We always have problems when looking for new employees. We prefer Thai national females between 22 and 32 with at least a college degree and with good skills in written and spoken English. Also they should be personable as we have contact with the clients.

Last year, we tried Bangkok Post but the applicants were not a success. And Pantip.com does not attract many. Normally, we end up finding staff thru our network but it is not always easy as well.

I think we are not the only one with that problem. Does anybody have good experience with some newspaper or the like?

Regards,

Robert Kronberg

C&C TRAVEL THAILAND

www.cc-thai.com

Hi,

We always have problems when looking for new employees. We prefer Thai national females between 22 and 32 with at least a college degree and with good skills in written and spoken English. Also they should be personable as we have contact with the clients.

Hi Kronberg. :o what sort of job and salary are you offereing? I know quite a few English speaking females and some with college degrees. Have you ever thought of advertising or contacting some schools and asking if they have any students just finishing who are willing to do a little bit of training. It might not be a bad idea. :D

Good luck!

Hi,

Salary is not a public diskussion :-)

Anyway, starting salary is between 10,000-12,000, + 1,000-3,000 bonus, depending of experience and English skils. Ending salary is unlimited, as long you are worth it.

The work is operation, ie. reservations, bookings, and hotel payment controlling + contact with clients.

We have already good contact with universities, and already one student as trainee. And my fiancee is student as well, so I know actually many students, but not many students with good English skils.

Operations Assistant or Officer

URGENT REQUIRED!

This applicant must:

- be a Thai female.

- be 22 to 32 years.

- be personable!!

- be capable to work under pressure.

- be able to act in an int'l environment,

- have a Bachelor’s degree (preferable).

- have skills in MS Office and Internet.

- have good skills in spoken and written English.

- have an outgoing and active personality!!!

And Accounting knowledge is an advantage.

Contact Khun Roong, General Manager, tel. 0-2254-5765, for job description.

Send your application per email with picture to:

Mr. Robert Kronberg, Director & Managing Director

C&C Travel Thailand

[email protected]

Coco & Cabana Travel Co.,Ltd. is a Danish, Italian, Phillipino, and Thai travel agency. It's member of the int'l C&C group that is establish more than 18 years ago and has more than 250 employees today. The Bangkok office is, however, a very small organization with about 10 employees only.

Besides the C&C headquarters in Denmark and several sales offices, C&C has destinations and branches around the world as well as resort and cruise ship on the Philippines.

Our beautiful and professional operated office is situated in Tower Wing at The Ambassador Hotel in Bangkok, 5 min. from Nana Sky Station. It is decorated as an antique and silk boutique with birds, plants, antiques, silks from Laos, and wooden furniture.

Coco & Cabana Travel is member of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) with License No. 11/3011, Association of Thai Travel Agents (ATTA) as No. 02281, and the Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce. Among others, C&C Travel ApS in Denmark is member of The Association of Danish Travel Agents and Tour Operators (DRF).

More info at www.cc-thai.com and www.cctravel.dk and www.cocobeach.com and www.cocoexplorer.com and www.crazyoffer.com etc. etc.

Contact me, if you or anybody is interested :-)

Regards, Robert

... GREAT Advertisement Robert

This should give you all the applicants you need

Cheers

Salary is not a public diskussion :-)

Anyway, starting salary is between 10,000-12,000, + 1,000-3,000 bonus

This is just Danish humour at its best :o

To answer your question

for the requirements you are looking for the average salary is

between 15,000 to 25,000 baht per month.

THere are lots of International companies looking for Thai staff who speak excellent english, so people can go to the highest bidder.

Thai such as i know with a few years experience over 25 can expect around 30,000 per month.

you will have to up your basic to attract good staff.

for the requirements you are looking for the average salary is between 15,000 to 25,000 baht per month.

Hi atiga,

Sorry to say, we have good staff already, and we are actually paying what I wrote. And I know travel and hotel business in Thailand pretty well. We are not looking for managers, but for an assistant only.

Regards, Robert

Robert,

check out http://jobthai.com/En The cost is only 600 Baht for two weeks. We've attracted a very good English speaking staff from this site. I'm sure their are other sites as well but we get 300 applications every time we advertise and I feel "no need to change a clock that works."

Regards,

Greg Lange

Managing Director

Sunbelt Asia

www.sunbeltasia.com

Hi,

Sunbelt Asia! Thank you maak maak. This was exactly what I really wanted to know.

C&C has had a branch in Thailand for 3 years only so we do not have that big experience in searching for staff.

Mango-Guy! Do you mean TRAVERLORS or TRAVELORS (as on the website). If the word "travelors" is a problem for you, you should try searching for travelor at Google.com or look in a bigger dictionary. And our webmaster in Thailand is Thai and not Danish….

Anyway, Mango-Guy, I agree, my fiancée is cute.

Regards, Robert

Google says: Did you mean: travelers !

No need to check a bigger dictionary as it's obvious to any native English speaker that travelors is at best, never used, and at worst, totally wrong. If you want to the English language on your website to be crapp, that's up to you. I was only trying to help.

Your fiance is still well cute :o

No need to check a bigger dictionary as it's obvious to any native English speaker that travelors is at best, never used, and at worst, totally wrong.  If you want to the English language on your website to be crapp, that's up to you.  I was only trying to help.

Hi Mango-Guy,

You're reminding me about an old friend back in Denmark. She was always complaining my use of any language. In one way, you're right because "special" words are annoying some people.

Anyway, why do the same as others; and in Thailand you're mixing American and British English into a kind of Thai English. I like the word "travelor" and we do not have a market in any English speaking country anyway.

The reason I like Thailand, except for the Thais (in particularly my fiancée :o ), is you can do what ever you want, even write "travelor" :D

Regards,

Robert

Google says: Did you mean: travelers !

No need to check a bigger dictionary as it's obvious to any native English speaker that travelors is at best, never used, and at worst, totally wrong. If you want to the English language on your website to be crapp, that's up to you. I was only trying to help.

Your fiance is still well cute :o

When I just used google to search english language pages for "travelor", the result was about 2710 pages! Try again.

By the way, it's "crap", not "crapp".

• 1 month later...

Have you have tried Assumption University? Otherwise known as ABAC, the method of instruction is English, so even most of the Freshmen have a good command of English. I was a student there last Fall & was quite surprised at the English skills of the Underclassmen/women. They were even able to understand most of my American slang terms. There's 2 campuses, one in Hua Mak & the other in Bang Na.

Hope this helps.